For years I have been using various cups/mugs, etcetera, to drink water while at work. The main thing I was trying to achieve was to have regular water, and have it cold, too. Alas, that was not working well. I tended to drink less water, because once it got to room temperature, I drank less and less.

A few months ago, I came across Yeti online (I was on a Smith and Wesson forum), and decided to look into one.

Last weekend, I purchased a Yeti Rambler 20oz. The best money spent on a 'cup'. As a test, I put ice in it on Monday, went to work today AND THERE WAS STILL ICE in it!

Priceless...
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-21-2018 08:39 PM
    For years I have been using various cups/mugs, etcetera, to drink water while at work. The main thing I was trying to achieve was to have regular water, and have it cold, too. Alas, that was not working well. I tended to drink less water, because once it got to room temperature, I drank less and less.

A few months ago, I came across Yeti online (I was on a Smith and Wesson forum), and decided to look into one.

Last weekend, I purchased a Yeti Rambler 20oz. The best money spent on a 'cup'. As a test, I put ice in it on Monday, went to work today AND THERE WAS STILL ICE in it!

Priceless...
    Between S’well & Yeti (I own about 11 collectively), I’ll never have issues with my beverages staying hot or cold. I’ve had numerous people ask me why I spend so much on these cups and bottles, and they’ll never understand until they own one. I just bought another S’well the other day🤷🏾*♀️
    ivanwi11iams likes this.
    08-24-2018 11:29 AM
    What I don’t understand is, why didn’t anyone tell me about these Yeti things, AGES ago?

Well, what do you have to say for yourself? 🤣
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-24-2018 05:46 PM
    What I don’t understand is, why didn’t anyone tell me about these Yeti things, AGES ago?

Well, what do you have to say for yourself? 🤣
    Oops..my bad🤭🤷🏾*♀️
    08-24-2018 05:52 PM
    My missus just ordered another Rambler, BUT, personalized! I didn't even know they offered this.
    It should be delivered around 13th-14th September.

She ordered a white Yeti Rambler, with her initials on one side, and "Kindness...It doesn't cost a darn thing. Sprinkle that stuff everywhere..."
    nikkisharif likes this.
    08-31-2018 10:35 PM
    My missus just ordered another Rambler, BUT, personalized! I didn't even know they offered this.
    It should be delivered around 13th-14th September.

She ordered a white Yeti Rambler, with her initials on one side, and "Kindness...It doesn't cost a darn thing. Sprinkle that stuff everywhere..."
    That’s awesome!!
    ivanwi11iams likes this.
    09-01-2018 10:53 PM