NCAA Football 2018

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Congratulations to Clemson on a game well played! And hugs to all my iMore friends who are Bama fans and feeling a bit sad this morning.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Great game and the outcome was expected, but not by that many points...(Laughing)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I’m only sad for those that may have lost their scholarship after that travesty lol

LOL! Clemson just had a better team. They're entire defensive front could have gone to the NFL last year, but chose to stay their senior year to help beat Alabama. Clemson outplayed and outcoached Bama.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dan Enos is a great quarterbacks coach. He should do well as OC at the U.

I sure hope so, the offensive line is Miami’s primary weakness. QB Perry has a ton of talent, but I would still welcome Jalen Hurts if he decides to play for the U.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Dabo and Clemson agreed to have the fast food for their visit but my question is, has a team ever visited the White House so soon after winning their championship? Seems Clemson’s visit was rather fast.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe Dabo and Clemson agreed to have the fast food for their visit but my question is, has a team ever visited the White House so soon after winning their championship? Seems Clemson’s visit was rather fast.

Well the schedule at 1600 doesn’t seem too busy these days.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

I thought the president did a great job providing fast food and the players thought so too, what’s really sad is the media only focused on the negative and that has no place in college sports.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I thought the president did a great job providing fast food and the players thought so too, what’s really sad is the media only focused on the negative and that has no place in college sports.

My issue was out of all the great places in DC to get food, that’s the trash that was picked. I mean, I didn’t see any vegetarian or vegan or kosher options on the list. Not all people in that age group eat that crap. Some of them actually care what they put in their body. And just to be clear the fries are not vegan.

“I think I’ll honor the National Champions by serving them McDonalds”

Priceless.

I felt more thought could have gone into this*

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
My issue was out of all the great places in DC to get food, that’s the trash that was picked. I mean, I didn’t see any vegetarian or vegan or kosher options on the list. Not all people in that age group eat that crap. Some of them actually care what they put in their body. And just to be clear the fries are not vegan.

I totally agree. It shows how out of touch with reality he is.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

The players liked it and had a great time, so that’s all that counts. Mission successful.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The players liked it and had a great time, so that’s all that counts. Mission successful.

Hopefully, ALL the players liked it! I just find it very hard to believe that all those people like the same stuff. Hopefully, they those with dietary restrictions/differences were accommodated, as well. I say this because there’s a group of only 5 of us at work that have lunch together all the time, but we all have different diets...that’s only 5 people.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner