NCAA Football 2018

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It was weird yesterday not being able to watch a slew of FBS games. At least the FBS bowl games begin this coming Saturday (Dec. 15, 2018), and hopefully, we’ll get the opportunity to see some good ones.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Sorry if I offend any of the ‘Cane fans on here today, but... Go, Bucky, go!!
I gotta rep my Badgers in the Pinstripe Bowl this afternoon!!
🤚(“W”).

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This isn't 2013. Okie has no defense. Bama does. I expect a Bama win of 48 to 31. Regardless, it's gonna be a fun game to watch.

Our defense does disappear frequently. It’s a game of stops in the B12, any way you can get them. Sounds pretty remedial, but the misconception is that Alabama will not have trouble with OUs offense. Alabama will struggle with stops same as Oklahoma. Not saying OU will win the game, but to say blow out is pretty aggressive, especially when SEC teams have not blown us out recently. That was my point. It should be a great game, but wouldn’t be surprised if Alabama plays ball control and keeps the score down.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Our defense does disappear frequently. It’s a game of stops in the B12, any way you can get them. Sounds pretty remedial, but the misconception is that Alabama will not have trouble with OUs offense. Alabama will struggle with stops same as Oklahoma. Not saying OU will win the game, but to say blow out is pretty aggressive, especially when SEC teams have not blown us out recently. That was my point. It should be a great game, but wouldn’t be surprised if Alabama plays ball control and keeps the score down.

Bama will definitely have trouble with the Sooner offense. But I don't see them reaching their season average score. Oddly, I think for both teams, it'll come down to defense and the run game.

GolfnCPA

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Bama will definitely have trouble with the Sooner offense. But I don't see them reaching their season average score. Oddly, I think for both teams, it'll come down to defense and the run game.

This is definitely a proving ground game for the big 12 conference. I think it will be better than most expect. By the way, I really enjoy your wallpaper posts. Thank you for doing that.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m trying to get my mind set to watch the U vs Wisconsin game in a few minutes.

On a side note, I’m trying to get some tickets to the Penn State vs Kentucky bowl game on New Years Day here in Orlando. Wish me luck!...

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Smh, 3 trips to the red zone and zero points scored. Not a way to win a game against a good opponent in Miami (even though the score is 14-3 WIS @ halftime).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Smh, 3 trips to the red zone and zero points scored. Not a way to win a game against a good opponent in Miami (even though the score is 14-3 WIS @ halftime).

On the flip side of that, Miami, opted to start with a QB who lost his starting job last year and will NOT be playing on Sundays. If not for its stellar defense, the game would be a blowout in Wisconsin's favor. As it stands right now, it's Wisconsin's game to lose and if they allow Miami to score before they do, especially is Perry is the helm then might have a fight on their hands. Miami has way too much talent to be allowed to stay in a close game. Richt's appear to be too scare to be aggressive in regard to play calling and that is NOT the Miami way or even the State of Florida way....(laughing)

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Good points ‘D, but I’ve experienced too many ‘close, but no cigar’ moments in recent Wis sports teams history (Brewers this year) to take anyone or thing for granted.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro