Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
#ROLLTIDE
7f1db9f74c8a957a07e7e4a20dd2d531.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Almost had a heart attack Guess I have to give Hurts his props for coming through in the clutch. I’ll give him a week off from my trash talk to allow him to bask in the glory of this win LOL #ROLLTIDE

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Great game. No matter what Vilma says, I wouldn't be mad if Georgia was still in despite losing if they're one of the best 4 teams in the country. I think they're better than tOSU and OU.

Almost had a heart attack Guess I have to give Hurts his props for coming through in the clutch. I’ll give him a week off from my trash talk to allow him to bask in the glory of this win LOL #ROLLTIDE
Hurts better be at another school next season. I know I would.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Great game. No matter what Vilma says, I wouldn't be mad if Georgia was still in despite losing if they're one of the best 4 teams in the country. I think they're better than tOSU and OU.

Hurts better be at another school next season. I know I would.

I agree with both statements!!! Georgia is a definitely a force to be reckoned with. Hurts really should transfer....that way I don’t have to worry about him mucking things up over here Oh wait..I’m suppose to be nice to him for a week Yes, he should transfer so he can get some playing time. What a great player. Lol

What a game. Hurts saved them. I’d like to see Georgia in the CFP.

That game is what every game should be!! It was intense & unpredictable. Kept everybody on their toes! Hurts really did save us & I have to give him props for that. All that time on the sidelines must have put things in perspective for him.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

That was a heckuva ball game. I was watching it with my teen son, specifically the second half. Georgia was up 28-14. I told my son that if Georgia didn’t continue to score and allow Bama to tie the game, they were going to lose. Well, I was right.

On top of that, there were a few fourth and ones and fourth and twos that I thought Georgia should have taken advantage of, but they didn’t. Yet, near the end of the game, they tried to go for it on a friggin’ fourth and 11....(language)...What the heck were the coaches thinking? Bama was smelling blood at that point so there was no way it was going to work.

Last edited:

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Y’all should be here in Alabama and see the after game on the local news. They turned on tua so fast saying “there was no way y’all were winning that game with tua.” They have been drooling over him all year and just haven’t had enough praise for tua and now he’s garbage and can’t win.

Being an auburn fan I would definitely be cool with Hurts, or Bryant to help develop our next big QB Bo Nix (hopefully) lol.

I feel like Tua’s problem will always be his fragileness. He has gotten hit less than any other SEC quarterback I know, and he comes up limping every time. Hurts may not be the best but he can take a beat down and then go back and run over the guy that just hit him.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Y’all should be here in Alabama and see the after game on the local news. They turned on tua so fast saying “there was no way y’all were winning that game with tua.” They have been drooling over him all year and just haven’t had enough praise for tua and now he’s garbage and can’t win.

Being an auburn fan I would definitely be cool with Hurts, or Bryant to help develop our next big QB Bo Nix (hopefully) lol.

I feel like Tua’s problem will always be his fragileness. He has gotten hit less than any other SEC quarterback I know, and he comes up limping every time. Hurts may not be the best but he can take a beat down and then go back and run over the guy that just hit him.

I can believe it. When Tua was helped off the field, I reminded my son that Bama wouldn’t miss a beat with Jalen Hurts. I’ve always liked him and thought he was a heckuva a QB, but I don’t follow Alabama close enough so I don’t know the situation behind benching him in favor of Tua.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That Hurts thing still has me befuddled. Guy had a 26-2 record, has the bad game and loses his WHOLE job. Lol

He lost his job because he made mistakes that on any other team would have cost them the season. Fortunately for him, he was the qb & that 26-2 record is put on him. Truthfully, that 26-2 record was earned by the guys around him, saving his butt....he just happened to be there.

That was a heckuva ball game. I was watching it with my teen son, specifically the second half. Georgia was up 28-14. I told my son that if Georgia didn’t continue to score and allow Bama to tie the game, they are going to lose. Well, I was right.

On top of that, there were a few fourth and ones and fourth and twos that I thought Georgia should have taken advantage of, but they didn’t. Yet, near the end of the game, they tried to go for it on a friggin’ fourth and 11....(language)...What the heck were the coaches thinking? Bama was smelling blood at that point so there was no way it was going to work.

I told my cousin the same thing!! Georgia shocked me in the second half of the game. It was as if they thought Bama was done. Didn’t think they would get caught slipping, but I’m glad they did

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox