NCAA Football 2018

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, I agree. Try being a lifelong little brother to Alabama. Gets old really quick.

Trust me, we are starting to feel the same way about OSU up here.

Then top that off with being a lifelong Georgia fan since thats where my families from and I spent a large part of childhood. My english bulldogs name is Georgia and after the loss to Bama my friends decided it was a good idea to start calling her “choker”. Not cool, not cool at all.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
At least y’all aren’t having to watch your previous “explosive” offense be more like a “spontaneous combustion” style now. Auburn is just good enough to be in most games, and then we shout ourselves in the foot over and over until we lose. 🤦🏻*♂️. We will make it to a bowl unfortunately, but so far Gus hasn’t won one I don’t think.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At least y’all aren’t having to watch your previous “explosive” offense be more like a “spontaneous combustion” style now. Auburn is just good enough to be in most games, and then we shout ourselves in the foot over and over until we lose. *. We will make it to a bowl unfortunately, but so far Gus hasn’t won one I don’t think.

I beg to differ. When Miami’s offense is clicking, they can hang with anybody. If their O-line can be more disciplined, consistent and tenacious as their defense, Miami would without a doubt be among today’s elites.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I beg to differ. When Miami’s offense is clicking, they can hang with anybody. If their O-line can be more disciplined, consistent and tenacious as their defense, Miami would without a doubt be among today’s elites.

Welcome to why Georgia got rid of Richt. He is a wonderful guy, a good disciplinarian, a wonderful Christian man. And could usually be counted on for 8-10 win seasons with Georgia, but he couldn’t win when it mattered. I like him a lot just like I like our Gus a lot (as a person) but so far they just haven’t been able to win when it counts unfortunately.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You and @Just_Me_D are just cheering for the wrong team. Time to change your allegiance and go with a winner!
Roll Tide!

Now you know that’s not gonna happen.......Don’t get me wrong. I am a fan of Alabama, unless they’re playing the U. Win, Lose or draw, I am a fan of the U for life.