NCAA Football 2018

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
I think Bama is going undefeated this year. Anyone disagree?

The regular season? Yes. Playoffs? Depends who gets in. If Michigan wins out and stays at 4, you guys may have your hands full with our defense. You could probably get some deep passes but running the ball and short routes will be a nightmare for you.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
The regular season? Yes. Playoffs? Depends who gets in. If Michigan wins out and stays at 4, you guys may have your hands full with our defense. You could probably get some deep passes but running the ball and short routes will be a nightmare for you.

( auburn fan here) I don’t see Michigan even coming close to Bama as much as I hate to say it. As long as Tua stays healthy I don’t see anyone coming close to beating them. LSU has a very stout defense and they could only hold them so long.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
( auburn fan here) I don’t see Michigan even coming close to Bama as much as I hate to say it. As long as Tua stays healthy I don’t see anyone coming close to beating them. LSU has a very stout defense and they could only hold them so long.

Difference between LSU’s defense and Michigans, Michigans hasnt crumbled in the 2nd half. Theyve actually gotten better in the 2nd half.

LSU has played some tough teams but hasnt shut anyone down. Their biggest wins were against ole miss and se lousiana.

Michigans D has absolutely shut good teams down. Ranked teams have scored a combined 44 points. Thats 11 points per ranked team.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Difference between LSU’s defense and Michigans, Michigans hasnt crumbled in the 2nd half. Theyve actually gotten better in the 2nd half.

LSU has played some tough teams but hasnt shut anyone down. Their biggest wins were against ole miss and se lousiana.

Michigans D has absolutely shut good teams down. Ranked teams have scored a combined 44 points. Thats 11 points per ranked team.

Prior to losing last week LSU had beaten 3 top 10 teams don’t know where you got that their biggest wins are ole miss and se Louisiana.
The same can be said about Michigan (penn state and Michigan state are their biggest games) People say the SEC isn’t what it use to be but that’s mainly because it’s a gauntlet just to get to the end of the season. Put Clemson/Michigan/ or notre dame through the SEC west and they would be multi loss teams every year as well.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Biggest wins meaning point difference. LSU has had huge wins this year but they havent dominated anyone.

If Michigan runs the table they have beaten Wisconsin, Penn State Michigan State and Ohio State in absolutely dominating fashion. Let alone a good Northwestern team and a close game week 1 against the number 3 team in the country, Notre Dame.

Bama has played 2 ranked games this year. A&M and LSU. They have yet to be tested. Bama didnt dominate LSU, LSU didnt play LSU football.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Prior to losing last week LSU had beaten 3 top 10 teams don’t know where you got that their biggest wins are ole miss and se Louisiana.
The same can be said about Michigan (penn state and Michigan state are their biggest games) People say the SEC isn’t what it use to be but that’s mainly because it’s a gauntlet just to get to the end of the season. Put Clemson/Michigan/ or notre dame through the SEC west and they would be multi loss teams every year as well.

Just to put it in perspective. Michigan has the number 1 ranked defense in the nation. LSU is 40th. Bama is 11. Michigan Allows 216 ypg average.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Just to put it in perspective. Michigan has the number 1 ranked defense in the nation. LSU is 40th. Bama is 11. Michigan Allows 216 ypg average.

It’ll be interesting to see how they fair. Notre dame was going to dominate Alabama a few years ago and got shut out. I can’t stand Alabama’s dominance but I haven’t seen anyone who can compare now that they actually have a quarterback.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
It’ll be interesting to see how they fair. Notre dame was going to dominate Alabama a few years ago and got shut out. I can’t stand Alabama’s dominance but I haven’t seen anyone who can compare now that they actually have a quarterback.

Thats kinda why I think Michigan has the best shot of the Top 4.

Our offense could probably run the ball well but Bamas corners will kill our passing game. Where Michigan would stand a chance is in the defensive line. Tua will get rushed like he hasnt been all year. Running the ball will be an uphill battle which will lead to a predictable offense. The one thing Michigan will have to figure out is how to contain Tua but so far they havent had an issue with any scrambling QB.

Lets be honest though, this all depends on Michigan not collapsing like they have in the past 10 years. This year feels different but the OSU game brings out the worst in Michigan every single year.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Thats kinda why I think Michigan has the best shot of the Top 4.

Our offense could probably run the ball well but Bamas corners will kill our passing game. Where Michigan would stand a chance is in the defensive line. Tua will get rushed like he hasnt been all year. Running the ball will be an uphill battle which will lead to a predictable offense. The one thing Michigan will have to figure out is how to contain Tua but so far they havent had an issue with any scrambling QB.

Lets be honest though, this all depends on Michigan not collapsing like they have in the past 10 years. This year feels different but the OSU game brings out the worst in Michigan every single year.

Yeah I definitely hope auburn at least hangs with Bama. We have the talent too, but must have some locker room issues and definitely have head coach issues. We have the talent to compete, but doubt we will. I hope Michigan beats them, but I’ve kinda come to the point to where if saban will win more NC than bear maybe he will finally retire.

TylerLV76

Dec 23, 2017
Visit site
Yeah I definitely hope auburn at least hangs with Bama. We have the talent too, but must have some locker room issues and definitely have head coach issues. We have the talent to compete, but doubt we will. I hope Michigan beats them, but I’ve kinda come to the point to where if saban will win more NC than bear maybe he will finally retire.

That guys gonna coach for at least 10 more years I think. Until then, its going to be the Bama show every season. They deserve it but geez, how about you just join the NFL already.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal