NCAA Football 2018

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. I do love em though. But, we need to burn them and never use them again the way we’re playing right now. LOL

They don’t look bad, in my opinion, but I am surprised that haven’t scored yet.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Happy to see that the season started. I wonder if some teams that struggled in the first game will get the cobwebs ironed out and have a good season, while those that started strong will end up having a roller coaster season? Time will tell, perhaps.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Happy to see that the season started. I wonder if some teams that are struggled some in the first game will get the cobwebs ironed out and have a good season, while those that started strong will end up having a roller coaster season? Time will tell, perhaps.

I think so. FSU, like Miami, had opportunities to score, but failed to do so. The O-line for FSU has got to step up and protect the QB or he’s gonna be injured again. In regard to Miami, their O-line has got to improve on helping the run game. All that speed will be contained if there’s no opening for them to run.

Man, I wish these kids had that old school pride which would produce a will to win and the family feel that all Florida schools used to have with its former players. (Sigh) Instead of walking off the field dejected, walk off ticked off and then take it out on the next opponent. That’s vintage Miami, Florida State and Florida.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I think so. FSU, like Miami, had opportunities to score, but failed to do so. The O-line for FSU has got to step up and protect the QB or he’s gonna be injured again. In regard to Miami, their O-line has got to improve on helping the run game. All that speed will be contained if there’s no opening for them to run.

Man, I wish these kids had that old school pride which would produce a will to win and the family feel that all Florida schools used to have with its former players. (Sigh) Instead of walking off the field dejected, walk off ticked off and then take it out on the next opponent. That’s vintage Miami, Florida State and Florida.

EXACTLY this

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting ready to watch the "U" vs Savannah State via the ESPN ACC Network channel on my TV. IF they don't run roughshod on them, I am going to be highly ticked off.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How in the heck did Miami fumble on their first play series?.....C'mon man....Their defense is crushing Savannah State, and that's good, but dang, our offense had better get with the program. I suppose I shouldn't be drinking hot coffee right now, huh?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods