Apple Watch Series 6 deals at Amazon: Starting at $329!

That Hurts thing still has me befuddled. Guy had a 26-2 record, has the bad game and loses his WHOLE job. Lol
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:00 AM
    Almost had a heart attack Guess I have to give Hurts his props for coming through in the clutch. I’ll give him a week off from my trash talk to allow him to bask in the glory of this win LOL #ROLLTIDE
    That was a heckuva ball game. I was watching it with my teen son, specifically the second half. Georgia was up 28-14. I told my son that if Georgia didn’t continue to score and allow Bama to tie the game, they were going to lose. Well, I was right.

On top of that, there were a few fourth and ones and fourth and twos that I thought Georgia should have taken advantage of, but they didn’t. Yet, near the end of the game, they tried to go for it on a friggin’ fourth and 11....(language)...What the heck were the coaches thinking? Bama was smelling blood at that point so there was no way it was going to work.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 12-02-2018 at 07:18 AM.
    nikkisharif and Spencerdl like this.
    12-02-2018 07:01 AM
    Y’all should be here in Alabama and see the after game on the local news. They turned on tua so fast saying “there was no way y’all were winning that game with tua.” They have been drooling over him all year and just haven’t had enough praise for tua and now he’s garbage and can’t win.

Being an auburn fan I would definitely be cool with Hurts, or Bryant to help develop our next big QB Bo Nix (hopefully) lol.

I feel like Tua’s problem will always be his fragileness. He has gotten hit less than any other SEC quarterback I know, and he comes up limping every time. Hurts may not be the best but he can take a beat down and then go back and run over the guy that just hit him.
    12-02-2018 07:06 AM
    Y’all should be here in Alabama and see the after game on the local news. They turned on tua so fast saying “there was no way y’all were winning that game with tua.” They have been drooling over him all year and just haven’t had enough praise for tua and now he’s garbage and can’t win.

Being an auburn fan I would definitely be cool with Hurts, or Bryant to help develop our next big QB Bo Nix (hopefully) lol.

I feel like Tua’s problem will always be his fragileness. He has gotten hit less than any other SEC quarterback I know, and he comes up limping every time. Hurts may not be the best but he can take a beat down and then go back and run over the guy that just hit him.
    I can believe it. When Tua was helped off the field, I reminded my son that Bama wouldn’t miss a beat with Jalen Hurts. I’ve always liked him and thought he was a heckuva a QB, but I don’t follow Alabama close enough so I don’t know the situation behind benching him in favor of Tua.
    Tpence2177 and Spencerdl like this.
    12-02-2018 07:12 AM
    That Hurts thing still has me befuddled. Guy had a 26-2 record, has the bad game and loses his WHOLE job. Lol
    He lost his job because he made mistakes that on any other team would have cost them the season. Fortunately for him, he was the qb & that 26-2 record is put on him. Truthfully, that 26-2 record was earned by the guys around him, saving his butt....he just happened to be there.

That was a heckuva ball game. I was watching it with my teen son, specifically the second half. Georgia was up 28-14. I told my son that if Georgia didn’t continue to score and allow Bama to tie the game, they are going to lose. Well, I was right.

On top of that, there were a few fourth and ones and fourth and twos that I thought Georgia should have taken advantage of, but they didn’t. Yet, near the end of the game, they tried to go for it on a friggin’ fourth and 11....(language)...What the heck were the coaches thinking? Bama was smelling blood at that point so there was no way it was going to work.
    I told my cousin the same thing!! Georgia shocked me in the second half of the game. It was as if they thought Bama was done. Didn’t think they would get caught slipping, but I’m glad they did
    12-02-2018 07:15 AM
    I can believe it. When aria was helped off the field, I reminded my son that Bama wouldn’t miss a beat with Jalen Hurts. I’ve always liked him and thought he was a heckuva a QB, but I don’t follow Alabama close enough so I don’t know the situation behind benching him in favor of Tua.
    It’s all we hear about here in Alabama :roll eyes:. I’ve always thought that jalen just needed more time to develop. Sure his record was 26-2, but being compared to Cam Newton he was not developing at all like him. After 2 years he was still more prevalent to tuck the ball and run, and if you got him to scramble he would only look for Ridley last year. Didn’t matter how covered Ridley was. This year of playing with little pressure throughout most of the season has helped him tremendously. Last year I didn’t think I would like him to come to auburn, but heck this year I’d take him lol.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:16 AM
    He lost his job because he made mistakes that on any other team would have cost them the season. Fortunately for him, he was the qb & that 26-2 record is put on him. Truthfully, that 26-2 record was earned by the guys around him, saving his butt....he just happened to be there.
    Agreed, his prior record is almost only because every other player is 5 stars around him. Also the previous 2 years Alabama’s defense has scored 14+ points per game themselves, and only allowed 10 points per game on average. the 2 losses that he had were on teams that the defenses didn’t hold their end of the deal so he actually had some pressure on him and crumbled. Think he may have developed past that (maybe *)
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:20 AM
    Lol Please tell your coach to send his worthless butt to Tallahassee! Lol
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:20 AM

I expected them to turn on him!! They’re only loyal to the one that wins lol.

I totally agree with Tua being fragile as a newborn. Still a great qb in my eyes, he just needs to thicken his skin. Hurts does take a beating & I appreciate that, but he’s kinda trash.
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:22 AM
    It’s all we hear about here in Alabama :roll eyes:. I’ve always thought that jalen just needed more time to develop. Sure his record was 26-2, but being compared to Cam Newton he was not developing at all like him. After 2 years he was still more prevalent to tuck the ball and run, and if you got him to scramble he would only look for Ridley last year. Didn’t matter how covered Ridley was. This year of playing with little pressure throughout most of the season has helped him tremendously. Last year I didn’t think I would like him to come to auburn, but heck this year I’d take him lol.
    I understand, but then again, top level defenses from Clemson, Miami, and even Georgia can cause a QB to run for his life...(laughing)
    12-02-2018 07:22 AM
    Agreed, his prior record is almost only because every other player is 5 stars around him. Also the previous 2 years Alabama’s defense has scored 14+ points per game themselves, and only allowed 10 points per game on average. the 2 losses that he had were on teams that the defenses didn’t hold their end of the deal so he actually had some pressure on him and crumbled. Think he may have developed past that (maybe *)
    ^THIS

Lol Please tell your coach to send his worthless butt to Tallahassee! Lol
    Calling Nick now
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:24 AM
    I expected them to turn on him!! They’re only loyal to the one that wins lol.

I totally agree with Tua being fragile as a newborn. Still a great qb in my eyes, he just needs to thicken his skin. Hurts does take a beating & I appreciate that, but he’s kinda trash.
    Y’all got bear bryants great grandson coming soon, and maybe talia (kinda think he will go to LSU) and from what I hear bears great grandson looks just as good as tua if not maybe better. (Why I think talia will go elsewhere) so y’all got some talent coming for sure.
    mumfoau and nikkisharif like this.
    12-02-2018 07:24 AM
    Y’all got bear bryants great grandson coming soon, and maybe talia (kinda think he will go to LSU) and from what I hear bears great grandson looks just as good as tua if not maybe better. (Why I think talia will go elsewhere) so y’all got some talent coming for sure.
    That's going to be a circus.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:25 AM
    That’s what I hear. I’m looking forward to it! Just need to make it through this season without having a coronary
    12-02-2018 07:26 AM
    That's going to be a circus.
    That’s why I think talia will go elsewhere. If tua was going to transfer after sitting a year talia will as well so why not go somewhere else to being with. All coach O has to do is use the pat dye approach to Bo Jackson and just tell talia he will play from the get go instead of sitting. If Bears great grandson is as good as I’ve been hearing there is no way Nick lets him sit with a lot of the people signing his checks still thinking bear stands in the end zone.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:27 AM
    If Bears great grandson is as good as I’ve been hearing there is no way Nick lets him sit with a lot of the people signing his checks still thinking bear stands in the end zone.
    That's a fact!
    12-02-2018 07:29 AM
    Heck they still play him saying “ I ain’t never been nothing but a winner” before every game. So, yeah. If he is as good as I’m hearing, Talia will more than likely be going elsewhere. might work out for auburn though. I know they moved to Alabama to be close to Tua so maybe he would go to auburn to be close
    12-02-2018 07:30 AM
    The Bama vs Georgia game was very entertaining. I still think The Bulldogs are one of the top four teams this year.
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:47 AM
    The Bama vs Georgia game was very entertaining. I still think The Bulldogs are one of the top four teams this year.
    Agreed. I said after the game that they should still be among the four playoff teams. The coaches’ conservative play calling, especially the odd fourth and eleven call near the end cost them the game. Alabama is still the better team, but they are indeed beatable.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-02-2018 07:52 AM
    Well see what happens this afternoon. I honestly wanted Bama and Clemson to lose to see what decisions were made about the playoff lol
    12-02-2018 08:01 AM
    Well see what happens this afternoon. I honestly wanted Bama and Clemson to lose to see what decisions were made about the playoff lol
    Nope. I’m vehemently against ANYTHING that would further assist Notre Dame....
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2018 08:04 AM
    Nope. I’m vehemently against ANYTHING that would further assist Notre Dame....
    Still about convicts versus Catholics huh lol
    Last edited by mumfoau; 12-02-2018 at 08:34 AM.
    MasterDarque and nikkisharif like this.
    12-02-2018 08:07 AM
    Still about conflicts versus Catholics huh lol
    (Laughing)...,just a tad.......Seriously, no team in the history of college football has been routinely “overrated” and helped in the polls as Notre Dame. If they had played and defeated the same teams that UCF played and defeated, they’d be ranked number 2 behind Alabama....C’mon. You know I’m not lying....
    nikkisharif likes this.
    12-02-2018 08:32 AM
    (Laughing)...,just a tad.......Seriously, no team in the history of college football has been routinely “overrated” and helped in the polls as Notre Dame. If they had played and defeated the same teams that UCF played and defeated, they’d be ranked number 2 behind Alabama....C’mon. You know I’m not lying....
    Lol. But I have to give them credit. I feel like because they're independent and their schedule consists of many teams that are at least traditionally good, they're going to always get ranked fairly high if they "just win baby." That's smart business at least. If they joined the ACC like the basketball team... Whew lol
    Last edited by mumfoau; 12-02-2018 at 09:26 AM.
    12-02-2018 08:37 AM
    Lol. But I have to give them credit. I feel love because they're independent and their schedule consists of many teams that are at least traditionally good, they're going to always get ranked fairly high if they "just win baby." That's smart business at least. If they joined the ACC like the basketball team... Whew lol
    Smart business? Agreed. Still, only conference champions should be allowed to compete in the playoffs.
    TurboTiger and nikkisharif like this.
    12-02-2018 08:41 AM
366 ... 678910 ...