Scam Callers more Frequently

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Seems like I have been getting at least 2-3 scam calls a day now, as least they come up as a possible scam and gives me the ability to ignore them.

I also like the block caller function and it seems like I keep adding more and more numbers and I think it’s only going to get worse.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
So tired of it. Very annoying. I have asked to stop calling. No such luck. Trying RoboKiller. I am tired of calls coming through
My privacy star and call filter not stopping them

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
So tired of it. Very annoying. I have asked to stop calling. No such luck. Trying RoboKiller. I am tired of calls coming through
My privacy star and call filter not stopping them

Been using RoboKiller for a year now. When I started, I would get 8-10 a day. Now, they only try about 2-3 times a week. It’s great when I get an actual human, and they interact with the answer bots they have.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I answer every number out of curiosity but block them right away. After the fourth block of the same scam different number they usually give up.

It’s the state of old time communications getting its final breath. Messaging will ultimately cement itself into our society

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
I need to try RoboKiller because blocking isn't enough and I'm so tired of the daily spam callers.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I now get tons of spam/scam calls!! It has been at least 5-10 a day. It's super annoying. I'm going to try that RoboKiller app!!!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I used Robokiller for a while but then I started missing legit calls so I stopped. Now I just filter and block manually.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I just add the number to my blocked list and it seems the robo calls are becoming more frequent lately. Today I had a 800 call, which when searched on google was a Bank of America scam.

That’s why I always search the spams numbers if they are displayed on the incoming call, unbelievable, but that’s the price we pay for technology.