Folks,

Wanted to start a thread to send some love and support to Texas, in particular the Houston area that got hit so bad by hurricane Harvey. Loss of life AND MUCH devastation, and MANY people out of their homes.

From CNN Hurricane Harvey & its aftermath - CNN

Ok so what can we do? Many work places are taking donations and offering matching funds. That is they match your donation dollar for dollar (sometimes up to a limited point) Check with your personnel officer to find out of your company is doing this! Donate via a text message, the web, OR by telephone. Here's an article from the New York Times outlining donation options...

From the New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/u...s.html?mcubz=3

Another great option is to make a clothing, shoes OR monetary donation at any Camping World store (except the Katy, TX store which is affected by the flooding). The CEO has stated on Periscope that they are accepting donations, of the items which they will ship to the area, AND that for monetary donation they will match up to 2 million dollars.

Here's the details Camping World Offers Aid To ‘Harvey’ Victims | RV Business
    08-31-2017 11:12 AM
    Someone pointed out this video to me, and I just had to share it! THIS is the American spirit! Bless Mattress Mack!

08-31-2017 01:14 PM
    My company is taking donations. I am a Sunglass Hut manager. We have many employees affected as well
    This is just so devastating.
    Prayers to everyone
    09-01-2017 05:11 PM