Big Brother 19 (#BB19) premiers tonight.....

Are you going to watch Big Brother 19?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe?

• What's Big Brother?

• I could care less!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well I had my wires crossed! Big brother does not premier until next Wednesday so this thread will be dormant until then… Hopefully!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm watching BUT I'm actually a bit disappointed. AGAIN they bring back a popular past season player and he manipulates and dominates the game as the clueless noobs standby and watch, AND if anyone tries to do anything about "OUT THE DOOR THEY WENT!" (to paraphrase that Thorogood song!)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I agree with you! I always found Paul to be irritating yet entertaining! It was fun to see him back but he really has way too much control over the entire season. I initially liked Cody a lot but his reaction to Paul and overbearing dominance was bothersome. However, in retrospect, I feel that it is too bad he was eliminated last week. I do think that production has some control over what happens in the game. It's been suggested on various forums that they do manipulate players into doing certain things and saying certain things on the live feeds. I hope that's not true but if it is I'm sure that Cody will be back. I also feel that it was disappointing that Cameron was eliminated so fast. He was such a true fan and I think he would've offered a more intellectual slant to the game.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yes I think production has influence on the game, they put things in players ears, they introduce certain contests and certain times that are geared towards certain players, BUT I don't think they do anything overt, and I don't think they outright "fix" the results.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2