How has your taste in music changed? Or has it changed?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So this is a question for everyone of all ages.

How has your taste in music changed since you were in high school? Or has it changed any?

For me, I've been out of high school almost 30 years. During that time (the 80's), there was Poison, Iron Maiden, Ratt, NWA, etc. I was never a hard rock person. I was a top 40's person. I'd listen to almost anything. The almost part was country. I just didn't like country.

Far forward almost 30 years and it's almost a complete 180. I'll listen to hard rock/metal, some rap, but as an electric bass player at my church, I really got into smooth jazz. I'll jam away on my bass until the point my fingers go numb, rest a minute, and start back up.

Oh, and as for country, still trying but just can't get into it.

So I'm curious to hear what everyone did listen to and what you listen to now.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I love rock music and it's sub genres like punk rock and heavy metal.

I was a diehard Nirvana and Metallica fan as a kid/teen/younger adult and now I absolutely loathe them for some reason. Every time I hear them on the radio I turn them off except for a song or two.

Definitely way more into punk than I was as a young something. 30 something seems to be my golden years for music.

Of course my kids have different, uh, age appropriate music I'm forced to listen to over and over so I know about almost every genre song on the radio. Such is life.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner