Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
...Poor dem turnout and many just didn't trust her. ...

That has been the consensus in my part of the country, especially the part of not trusting her. Still, far too many will gladly ignore her discretions, but not that of the POTUS, but hey, life goes on, right?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That has been the consensus in my part of the country, especially the part of not trusting her. Still, far too many will gladly ignore her discretions, but not that of the POTUS, but hey, life goes on, right?

I'm all in for POTUS. But some of those tweets though.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but I'm sure he'll temper his tweets a bit better. He's one of us - you attack me, I'll attack you back...(laughing)
For better or worse, I love that President Trump puts the fake news media in their place. I'd much rather here from him than the media.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For better or worse, I love that President Trump puts the fake news media in their place. I'd much rather here from him than the media.

Yeah, no doubt, especially when they are clearly biased against him and all that he does.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
We were told the Russians were the reason Hillary lost? I missed that, I guess. I thought we already knew Hillary ran a poor campaign and middle class white people loved Trump?

Trump Russian interference + Hillary emails = stupid distractions

Both sides had their distractions. Both sides should hide their fingers.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
We were told the Russians were the reason Hillary lost? I missed that, I guess. I thought we already knew Hillary ran a poor campaign and middle class white people loved Trump?

Trump Russian interference + Hillary emails = stupid distractions

Both sides had their distractions. Both sides should hide their fingers.

C'mon Quis. The media tried to sell that lie for weeks even after the FBI stated that it had no evidence whatsoever. "Trump Russian Interference" was indeed deliberate distractions. "Hillary email" incident was yet another scandal associated with her that the media didn't want to discuss. Yes, it became a distraction to the HRC campaign because it didn't help matters with those of us old enough to have followed her career.

"Middle Class White People?" What about the rest of us who voted for him that aren't a part of that label?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not middle class or white and I love President Trump. He's better than the criminal your party ran. Also I find your use of "middle class white people" to be extremely racist.

Quis' use of the term wasn't meant to be racist. That is exactly what the left leaning media was reporting in regard to who voted for President Trump so let's keep this convo civil...

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
C'mon Quis. The media tried to sell that lie for weeks even after the FBI stated that it had no evidence whatsoever. "Trump Russian Interference" was indeed deliberate distractions. "Hillary email" incident was yet another scandal associated with her that the media didn't want to discuss. Yes, it became a distraction to the HRC campaign because it didn't help matters with those of us old enough to have followed her career.

"Middle Class White People?" What are about the rest of us who voted for him that aren't a part of that label?

Well said. Both Clinton's email and Benghazi scandals were swept under the rug by everyone, including the FBI. Yet somehow she still lost, thanks be to allah!

Yeah the use of "middle class white people" is extremely racist. Nobody would tolerate someone saying that blacks voted for obama because he's black, even though many did. It was 95% in 2008 and 93% in 2012. But it's completely acceptable to bash whites who voted for President Trump.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Quis' use of the term wasn't meant to be racist. That is exactly what the left leaning media was reporting in regard to who voted for President Trump so let's keep this convo civil...
My apologies, but it's constantly said that if you didn't vote for obama then you're a racist, if you didn't vote for hillary than your sexist, and if you voted for Trump than you're racist. I know several upper class whites who voted for President Trump!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well said. Both Clinton's email and Benghazi scandals were swept under the rug by everyone, including the FBI. Yet somehow she still lost, thanks be to allah!
Thank you

Yeah the use of "middle class white people" is extremely racist.
As stated above, I doubt he meant it that way, but I do see your point.
Nobody would tolerate someone saying that blacks voted for obama because he's black, even though many did. It was 95% in 2008 and 93% in 2012. But it's completely acceptable to bash whites who voted for President Trump.
In today's America, you're 100% right.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Thank you

Your welcome sir!

As stated above, I doubt he meant it that way, but I do see your point.

Thank you for seeing my point! I believe the media is using "middle class white people" as the politically correct way to say "white trash," from the way they use it.

In today's America, you're 100% right.

Agreed! I'm all for free press, but publishing lies should not be protected. Also I wish the news agencies would just report the news without a political slant either way!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

"Middle Class White People?" What are about the rest of us who voted for him that aren't a part of that label?

She didn't lose for one reason and one reason only. I'd imagine we all know that.

The article you posted cited the increase in middle class white voters who jumped ship from Obama and went with Trump. The "rest of you" aren't the reason he won. Sure, it certainly helped. But middle class white people were the group he took the majority of votes from. Again, I thought we all knew that? The articles were everywhere afterwards.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox