What are you thankful for on this Passover and Easter

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Spring. A new beautiful season. We have much to be thankful for. To my Jewish iMire friends .. Happy Passover from me to you. To my Christian friends may you have a Happy Easter
Whatever you celebrate I hope you are with your loved ones and friends

I have a lot to be blessed with. My family my friends. My job even though I have been working 69+ hours a week. Short staffed. But I am a trooper! I know I am appreciated.
My health. 30 yrs surviving breast cancer
My two beautiful cats. They keep me sane!! Lol

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Chag Sameach.... and Happy Easter to my Christian friends..

Thankful?? Hmmmm.... too long a list... but my incredible Family, HaShems countless blessings and my own health top the list.

The fact I can sit in a iMore forum and talk about this cool stuff while so many in the world don't even have water or food is a testament to how blessed we all are. We can never take anything for granted...

Live for today.... yesterday is history and tomorrow is not promised...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm just thankful for the things I'm aware of, the things I'm not aware of and the ability to see another day.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Christ sacrificed himself so that I may live, and I'm so very thankful for it.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I am thankful for my 2 sons and my son's fiance. I am thankful for my extended family both here in Alberta and in Ontario. I am thankful to have survived Stage 3/4 breast cancer and cervical cancer. To everyone on iMore I wish you a Happy Easter and a Happy Passover. May your year ahead be blessed and filled with wonder.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm thankful to be alive, and especially to be able to love God over all things and to feel He loves me back.

Having said that, my life is love driven, I don't need anything else, happy Easter to you all.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am thankful and blessed to have my health.
I have a childhood friend who had a heart transplant last year.
So for two years it has been an uphill struggle for him.
Things he still cannot do, we take for granted.
The list could go on for what I am thankful for.
But I learned to keep Christ close, to help me with my own struggles. And the strength to stay on the path he has chosen for me.
I hope you all had a happy and blessed Easter.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro