MLB 2017 Season

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
It's early, in a long season.

It is a good thing it is early in a long season because the Jays have the worst record in the league. They better be able to pull a rabbit out of their hat. They did it last season and came back strong after the All Star Game. Let's see if they do it again.

Ricktye

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
It is a good thing it is early in a long season because the Jays have the worst record in the league. They better be able to pull a rabbit out of their hat. They did it last season and came back strong after the All Star Game. Let's see if they do it again.

Maybe, but they sure smoked the Angels on Sunday and I hope to see the same thing tonight when I'm at the game...

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Maybe, but they sure smoked the Angels on Sunday and I hope to see the same thing tonight when I'm at the game...

Okay first thing I am so jealous that are going to a baseball game let alone one that the Blue Jays are playing in. I hope they can pull a win out tonight and their first series win this season. The Jays just don't seem to be playing up to the potential right now. I just don't know what it is.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
The Jays are not playing to their potential with Donaldson hurt and big bucks Batista not hitting also Tulowitzki on DL even though there is a lot of games yet to be played what happens April sometimes comes back to bite in October. I really think they should have kept Encarnacion instead of Batista However maybe next year as they say .

Ricktye

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Okay first thing I am so jealous that are going to a baseball game let alone one that the Blue Jays are playing in. I hope they can pull a win out tonight and their first series win this season. The Jays just don't seem to be playing up to the potential right now. I just don't know what it is.

Well we lost, 2-1, some of it due to poor officiating, but it happens. Was still a good game and the seats were awesome.

18a37d3e95cc31a9234722bb916e7dca.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Anybody watching the MLB Allstar Game tonight? It was nice to see the Yankees Rookie sensation win the Homerun Derby last night. This kid Judge is a beast.
GO YANKEES ⚾⚾
c41d54bbf8e8985ce50e40df329c5123.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73