Entering an era when facts no longer matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. Quis' reply is his viewpoint based on his own research. There's no deliberate name calling or obvious hate in it. He takes his pot shots and then try to assuage the reply at the end. The other is just straight up hatred from start to finish.

Really? Lol. I'm who you assumed he was talking about? Lol. ItnStln511 has been all through the Politics section spewing hate and name calling lol. I just always found it interesting how it was "ignored".

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Nah...it was handled extremely poor. Doesn't matter who the affiliated parties are. Wrong is wrong.
For once I agree with you in the politics section, but it's not the first time I've agreed with you on imore, that was in the 7 Plus case thread maybe?
But I agree that it was handled extremely poor, before, during, and after, and that's an understatement I feel.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Funny nobody was able to say what good hillary ever did other than​ say she's not Trump. I'm just as your liar and murder lost!

You kind of proved my point. Lol. She asked for something positive Trump has done and you deflect and bring up Hillary. The woman lost the election. Trump is our new leader. He won! We don't have to mention anything Hillary accomplished because she isn't in the White House and she probably never will be. Why would we compare a president to a failed presidential candidate? If you'd like to discuss Trump thought, that'd be cool.

Or would you like to continue to deflect and discuss Hillary, those darn emails and Benghazi?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
You kind of proved my point. Lol. She asked for something positive Trump has done and you deflect and bring up Hillary.

That's a red herring because I said nobody is able to say what good hillary ever did, and anytime I'd ask one of you liberals I'd be told she's not Trump. I guess getting people murdered in Benghazi, using an unsecure email server for FOUO emails and deleting the evidence, and being under FBI investigation during your campaign are huge accomplishments.
The woman lost the election. Trump is our new leader. He won!

Thanks be to the merciful and gracious allah
We don't have to mention anything Hillary accomplished because she isn't in the White House and she probably never will be.
Actually you're wrong. People are saying that Trump never accomplished anything but fail to say what hillary accomplished. I guess getting people murdered in Benghazi, using an unsecure email server for FOUO emails and deleting the evidence, and being under FBI investigation during your campaign are huge accomplishments.
Why would we compare a president to a failed presidential candidate?
That's how politics work
If you'd like to discuss Trump thought, that'd be cool.
I have been but what I won't take is you people slamming a reputable businessman when you take up for hillary and all she did wrong, simply because President Trump is a Republican and you all are sore losers because your criminal lost.
Or would you like to continue to deflect and discuss Hillary, those darn emails and Benghazi?
So the lives lost in Benghazi because of your party's candidate's negligence isn't important? The fact that your party's candidate used a private email server for FOUO information isn't important? What about her deleting the evidence while under investigation? How about you tell me that.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Quis, it's time to quit, they'll never get it. They cannot come up with anything halfway decent that Trump has done, they cannot come up with anything good that he stands for, they cannot justify their braindead adulation of their orange deity on its own merit, they can't do it without bashing Hillary first, they're basically confirming that their adoration for the orange fascist is based on nothing more than good old misogyny.
Therefore we have made our point and they... aww come on, man, let them gloat and fling poo, I'll even buy the bananas. Well, this was as desperately idiotic as when I first got onto that thread, visit number 2 was not anymore productive in fact if anything Trumpanzees here have proved only three things:
That their IQ starts with a decimal point, that they were most likely bottlefed with formula made from powdered paint chips and that inbreeding runs strong among them.
As such, they will repeatedly and mindlessly chant their worship of Cheeto-Peen the Flaccid, aka president Moron, Bloated Tick in chief, no matter how bad things get.
They never had reason or intellect to protect, they're protecting their ego, therefore their heads will remain forever tightly screwed deep within their colon.
Quis, don't waste your time, dude.
Be thankful for your opposable thumbs, apparently they're a rarity around here.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Quis, it's time to quit, they'll never get it. They cannot come up with anything halfway decent that Trump has done, they cannot come up with anything good that he stands for, they cannot justify their braindead adulation of their orange deity on its own merit, they can't do it without bashing Hillary first, they're basically confirming that their adoration for the orange fascist is based on nothing more than good old misogyny.
Therefore we have made our point and they... aww come on, man, let them gloat and fling poo, I'll even buy the bananas. Well, this was as desperately idiotic as when I first got onto that thread, visit number 2 was not anymore productive in fact if anything Trumpanzees here have proved only three things:
That their IQ starts with a decimal point, that they were most likely bottlefed with formula made from powdered paint chips and that inbreeding runs strong among them.
As such, they will repeatedly and mindlessly chant their worship of Cheeto-Peen the Flaccid, aka president Moron, Bloated Tick in chief, no matter how bad things get.
They never had reason or intellect to protect, they're protecting their ego, therefore their heads will remain forever tightly screwed deep within their colon.
Quis, don't waste your time, dude.
Be thankful for your opposable thumbs, apparently they're a rarity around here.

Wow you truly are a sore loser, don't you have a riot to attend with your fellow hillary supporters

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Thread will remain closed.

As stated in the sub forums description above.... "it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs.

Since these threads never lead to anything positive and people can not conduct themselves appropriately, infractions will start being issued if this continues to go on between certain parties.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Really? Lol. I'm who you assumed he was talking about? Lol. ItnStln511 has been all through the Politics section spewing hate and name calling lol. I just always found it interesting how it was "ignored".

Yeah, I really did. Seriously, for what purpose would I lie about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox