Entering an era when facts no longer matter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
This isn't about common sense or current events, it's about making excuses with alternative facts and irrelevant BS

I keep forgetting that the criminal your party ran wasn't doing just that. If the FBI and DOJ did their job then she'd be in prison like she belongs. You leftists have got to be some of the dumbest people I've ever seen!

while oppressing and abusing women at every turn and making his life's quest to destroy every minority in his path, has no problem hiring every climate denying environmental destroyer available

And yet there's no facts to back up your bs claim. And how many reputable scientists have proven that climate change is false?
Your side lost, get over it! I've had to endure eight years of your gun grabbing tyrant as president, and I hope you have to endure eight years of President Trump.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Quis89 when will you learn? This isn't about common sense or current events, it's about making excuses with alternative facts and irrelevant BS to keep missing the adipose orange elephant in the room.
The only thing the appointed orange polyp is good for is generating material for late night comedians, otherwise he is as useless and vomitous as week old dog food left at room temp during summer. He will sell us to any foreign power willing to kiss his noxious flabby badonks while oppressing and abusing women at every turn and making his life's quest to destroy every minority in his path, has no problem hiring every climate denying environmental destroyer available, he is as sleazy, putrescent and unclean as any insult to humanity ever oozed onto the planet from the rectal cavity of the universe.
And here in America there are actually people who applaud that and think it's a wonderful thing.
Let that sink in.
This is why America is no longer the superpower of the world, we are going the same way as the Romans, our era is over.
We are now a nation of ignorant dimwits thanks to the republicans having slashed every education budget that they could just so they can head trip the country and send their own kids to private schools.
Quis, you can try debating with them, you won't get anywhere.
You cannot apparently demand that people think when the very ability to think has been snuffed out by generations of American education.
This is Trumpanzee Nation. So put on your red cap and start playing with your own feces, it's the thing, now.

Yea I've quit debating with any intention. Now I just sit back and use Trumps words to respond to people or attempt to correct their "facts" lol. My fingers are tired lol. And honestly, you can't convince people to believe anything outside of their comfort zone. Some people will defend Trump to the cross despite some obvious mis-steps. Then when you agree with the mis-steps of the previous administration they still choose to play blind to what the current one is doing. I now get more enjoyment out of watching peoples undying devotion to that man. It's part funny part disgusting.

And yet there's no facts to back up your bs claim. And how many reputable scientists have proven that climate change is false?
Your side lost, get over it! I've had to endure eight years of your gun grabbing tyrant as president, and I hope you have to endure eight years of President Trump.

And here's the "disgusting part"...

Gun grabbing? Gun sales increased 60% under Obama and have dropped since Trump took office (this isn't me blaming Trump for anything btw. Just pointing out how wrong you are lol). The people who purchased guns prior to Obama STILL have those guns. And the people who purchased guns during Obama STILL have them. He grabbed nobodys guns lol. He didn't even allude to it lol.

“There’s a reason why the NRA is not here. They’re just down the street . . . You’d think that they’d be prepared to have a debate . . . We have invited them repeatedly . . . I’m happy to meet with them . . . but the conversation has to be based on facts and truth and what we’re actually proposing, not some imaginary fiction in which ‘Obama’s trying to take away your guns.’ ”

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have yet to hear ONE single good thing Trump has done. And everytime I ask, some enlightened Trumpanzee starts waxing poetic about the evils of Hillary and the evils of the Obama administration but none can give me one example of a single good thing this appointed pig sphincter has done.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Wasn't this the year the phrase "alternative facts" started being used? :cool:

My personal view of the current political situation is just that; mine. The only person I discuss politics with is my wife.

I will, however, pop in for a humorous break every now and then.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I have yet to hear ONE single good thing Trump has done. And everytime I ask, some enlightened Trumpanzee starts waxing poetic about the evils of Hillary and the evils of the Obama administration but none can give me one example of a single good thing this appointed pig sphincter has done.

I think that most people voted against the previous administration and against Hillary. They deep down know that Trump is NOT the answer for this country. But they couldn't bring themselves to support Hillary. So now they are stuck rationalizing Trumps antics. This is evidenced by how often they deflect when defending him. It's always "But Hillary" or "But Obama" or "The democrats" or "BENGHAZI!". The same crowds that were upset at the Obama fans mentioning of Bush are now doing the SAME EXACT THING. Only the person they constantly mention was never even the President LOL. Hillary, Hillary, Killary.

Hell, a lot of these people don't even KNOW what Trump has done. They checked out once he became President lol. There are Trump supporters at work that had NO IDEA about the privacy protections he rescinded in regards to ISPs. Or the environmental protections he rolled back.

I spoke with a good friend of mine some months ago. He voted Trump. I have always respected his opinion and I still do. He said very frankly, "I know Trump is an *****. But I just don't believe what Hillary stands for". I can respect that. We don't have to agree. But to act blind to what Trump has done and his mis-steps is ridiculous.

One thing I will give Trump credit for is restoring confidence in American business'. Hopefully he makes good on his promises and their optimism translates into increases in hiring and wages. My gripe is that he is one hell of a salesman. And his talking points may or may not pan out. But he certainly has sold millions on his vision.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Quis89 when will you learn? This isn't about common sense or current events, it's about making excuses with alternative facts and irrelevant BS to keep missing the adipose orange elephant in the room.
The only thing the appointed orange polyp is good for is generating material for late night comedians, otherwise he is as useless and vomitous as week old dog food left at room temp during summer. He will sell us to any foreign power willing to kiss his noxious flabby badonks while oppressing and abusing women at every turn and making his life's quest to destroy every minority in his path, has no problem hiring every climate denying environmental destroyer available, he is as sleazy, putrescent and unclean as any insult to humanity ever oozed onto the planet from the rectal cavity of the universe.
And here in America there are actually people who applaud that and think it's a wonderful thing.
Let that sink in.
This is why America is no longer the superpower of the world, we are going the same way as the Romans, our era is over.
We are now a nation of ignorant dimwits thanks to the republicans having slashed every education budget that they could just so they can head trip the country and send their own kids to private schools.
Quis, you can try debating with them, you won't get anywhere.
You cannot apparently demand that people think when the very ability to think has been snuffed out by generations of American education.
This is Trumpanzee Nation. So put on your red cap and start playing with your own feces, it's the thing, now.

Wow!...Just....Wow!....I mean the hatred you have within is mind blowing...

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
And what part of my post was not true? You're damn right I'm hateful and bitter, I'm educated enough to know what this "presidency" means.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd argue the post after hers resembled more hate and bitterness. You conveniently skimmed over it.

I disagree. Quis' reply is his viewpoint based on his own research. There's no deliberate name calling or obvious hate in it. He takes his pot shots and then try to assuage the reply at the end. The other is just straight up hatred from start to finish.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I disagree. Quis' reply is his viewpoint based on his own research. There's no deliberate name calling or obvious hate in it. He takes his pot shots and then try to assuage the reply at the end. The other is just straight up hatred from start to finish.
They're referring to my post but unable to explain what they said.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Please stop pretending like you didn't notice ItlnStln's reply. You know full-well he's who I am referring to. Not Quis. Please don't play the blind evangelical game.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
You straight up labeled her something and referred to her as a dumb person. You actually needed that explained to you? What the hell do you do for a living? I'm guessing manual labor.
What the hell do you do for a living? I assume you're an uneducated liberal. For the record I manage a multi million dollar a year location in a multi billion dollar a year industry. Like I said if you're not smart enough to answer my questions then don't bring things up which you are unable or unwilling to explain. Also nothing I said was untrue, just get over the fact that your criminal lost and the White House is once again occupied by a respectable person who doesn't believe in punishing the rich by taxing them.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What the hell do you do for a living? I assume you're an uneducated liberal. For the record I manage a multi million dollar a year location in a multi billion dollar a year industry. Like I said if you're not smart enough to answer my questions then don't bring things up which you are unable or unwilling to explain. Also nothing I said was untrue, just get over the fact that your criminal lost and the White House is once again occupied by a respectable person who doesn't believe in punishing the rich by taxing them.
lol "multi-million dollar a year location." So you work in the military as our servant. That's what I figured.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please stop pretending like you didn't notice ItlnStln's reply. You know full-well he's who I am referring to. Not Quis. Please don't play the blind evangelical game.

I honestly thought you were referring to Quis' reply. I read EvilGuppy's post and then Quis' reply to it. I didn't pay any attention to ltlnStln's post in this regard. In fact, after posting "wow....just...wow...", I starting chatting with someone else via iMessage. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh