Star Wars Holiday Special

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

Ok anyone seen this thing? You need to be a REAL fan to appreciate it. It's BAD, but in a kinda good way. It's so bad its funny. Its kind of a cult classic. It's a made for TV movie that was released in 1978, right after the original. It was only broadcast once, BUT folks made VHS tapes of it and would trade, or sell them. Was sort of an accomplishment to get a "bootleg" copy of it back then. These days you CAN find it on the torrents. I saw it myself when it was originally broadcast.

Tonight in honor of the release of Rogue One, plus in the holiday spirit, I watched it again on Kodi. MAN it was just as bad as I remembered, BUT I was still rolling on the floor. Particularly funny were the scenes with Art Carney, Bea Arthur, and Harvey Korman. It was also a hoot to see the old commercials. Overall it was great entertainment. Just don't expect much of a story! lol

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Sorry wasn't born early enough for that. I'm going to watch Rogue One soon though. I think Empire Strikes Back was one of the first movies I remember seeing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro