Games: Digital Copy vs. Physical Copy

noea

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm not entirely sure if there is already a thread about this, I searched but couldn't find it.

But I would like to know your opinions about this subject. I play a lot of video games, but most times I just borrow them from friends. However, there are a few games I would like to have myself and play them whenever I feel like it. So, which do you guys prefer digital copy or physical copy in terms of video games? Which one is better? Which one do you recommend? Thank you for the help/opinions ^^!

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I prefer physical copy by far. If I ever get tired of it, I can sell it or exchange it.

With a digital copy, you're stuck with it.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
If the digital copy is heavily discounted, then I'll get it. Otherwise I'll get the disc. I like the option to sell it eventually.

noea

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I used to pay digital copies too. Especially for platforms like PS2, PS3, etc. and I sold most of them, but I still have some PS2, which I don't want anymore. Although for PC it doesn't matter, because you can play them whenever you want to, it's like PlayStation or Xbox, where you can't play the games on the new platforms. That reminds me that I'm happy I did change to PC gaming, it's much better in a way.

tgunnr

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
I only buy a digital copies when they're on sale and super cheap. Otherwise I pre-order/ buy newly released physical copies.

7mdi

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
Digital copies are better to be honest. You can keep them with you online, for example steam. And you can download them whenever you want. Having the physical is just a nightmare to have all these discs around you. And what happens of you lose your DVD? You will not be able to install it :)

Vegard Svendsen

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I prefer digital copies, I can get the game whenever i want, and there is less clutter. I do miss the ability to trading games, and loaning games to friend though

noea

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
That's something I used to do with my friends a long time ago, but now not many people still do it, it's a pity though. That's would be a way to save some money lol.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW