Did you vote?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I went to my polling place shortly before 8 o'clock this morning and was in and out in under 10 minutes. ....Have you done your civic duty by participating in this year's Presidential election? If not, are you planning to?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I did on my way into work. Stood in what seemed to be a horrifically long line, but it wasn't too bad. We were in and out in 35 minutes... and I did notice that there were far more iPhone users there than Droids! :cool:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I did on my way into work. Stood in what seemed to be a horrifically long line, but it wasn't too bad. We were in and out in 35 minutes... and I did notice that there were far more iPhone users there than Droids! :cool:

When I arrived at the polling place, I put my iPhone in Airplane Mode until after I had voted. There were signs prohibiting phone usage while in the voting booth, and I get calls and text messages all day long...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
When I arrived at the polling place, I put my iPhone in Airplane Mode until after I had voted. There were signs prohibiting phone usage while in the voting booth, and I get calls and text messages all day long...
I was surprised too! There were signs, but people had their phones out while in line. I think/guess that some people put them in their pockets or purses once they got to the check in table.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon