iPad or MacBook?

bigBerg02

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys I have recently enrolled in my local college and I am aiming to do online courses. I have a 27 inch iMac, iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7 plus. I have been thinking of buying a MacBook for the freedom of being able to work on school work anywhere and not being locked to my desktop. I don't feel like the iPad would be a good solution since I don't really do anything on it but cruise the web and dumb little things like that. I always find myself doing everything on my phone or cruising around on my
Mac. What do you guys think? What would be the best device to use? Would it be worth buying a little 13 MacBook for school? I am 34 and really want the online college experience to be as painless as possible. Thanks in advance your opinion.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
If your budget allows I would say yes. Just finished an online course, used my MacBook for the whole course and it worked out great for me.

PAgymteacher

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I have to agree with the other commenter. I also have an iPhone, MacBook, and iPad. I have taken online courses for my master's degree and found that using the MacBook was a much more enjoyable experience especially when typing papers than trying to use the iPad.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW