Why Killary?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Despite all of that...she is still a better option than Donald Trump. I'd rather her than someone who has no understanding of politics and throws temper tantrums when people disagree with him. Trump is not fit to sit in office. Hillary can't ruin the country. Too many checks and balances for that to happen. Trumps mouth can do a lot more damage though. And the ugliness that I've seen from his supporters is all the more reason that I refuse to support him. He makes up his own facts and ignores data.

Plus...as a man of color...the thought of Stop And Frisk worries me. Which Donald has expressed he is a supporter of.

Plus, he's misogynist, racist and anti-lgbt.

How can he lead a country when he can't even lead his own Twitter account (his access was revoked by his team).

Speaking of which. Teaming up with Pence.. all hell broke loose. USA expired 11/08/2016.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

How can he lead a country when he can't even lead his own Twitter account (his access was revoked by his team).

Speaking of which. Teaming up with Pence.. all hell broke loose. USA expired 11/08/2016.

People deserve a chance to prove critics wrong. He is now in that position.

thepittsmn

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Oh goody no more political ads. Noticed that the nastiest people on facebook are the liberals with their loss and the conservatives are being very humble with this win of Trumps.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure what your purpose was in sharing that link, but it seems he and his VP have a better understanding of that issue than the other side does. Not a fan of the guy to be honest, but I think he's in the right on that issue. Not in any way "anti-LGBT" at all either.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
People today acting like their dog died.

This is the result. Just give the man a chance. The act he put on during his campaign was part of his strategy to resonate with people. Don't expect him to start overturning laws left and right. Give him a chance and groom a legitimate democratic candidate for 2020.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
My last political post...I was asked how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made. My response was this....If he had put our nations security at risk, I would not vote for him. If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him. If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if an email was classified or not, without someone letting him know if it was or not, I would not vote for him. If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for late term abortion, I would not vote for him. If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him. If people who came against him mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him. If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him. If he continually broke the law and that was ignored, I would not vote for him, but right now, the ONLY person who does ALL these things is Hillary. Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago, does not move me. I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives. To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously, is a much bigger problem. We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now... Rant over... Copy/Paste from a fellow deplorable Trumpian.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My last political post...I was asked how I could ever support Trump after the comments he made. My response was this....If he had put our nations security at risk, I would not vote for him. If his organization received large donations from countries that killed women and gays, I would not vote for him. If he boasted 30 Years of government experience, but still could not discern if an email was classified or not, without someone letting him know if it was or not, I would not vote for him. If he boasted about how he has defended children his entire life, but is for late term abortion, I would not vote for him. If he caused lives to be destroyed in Benghazi and then lied to the faces of the parents as they stood at their child's casket, I would not vote for him. If people who came against him mysteriously turned up dead, I would not vote for him. If he suddenly developed a southern accent when he was in the South, campaigning, I would not vote for him. If he continually broke the law and that was ignored, I would not vote for him, but right now, the ONLY person who does ALL these things is Hillary. Right now, the fact that Donald made these remarks over 12 years ago, does not move me. I'm bigger than those remarks and we all have said stupid things throughout our lives. To me, the fact that Hillary lies continuously, is a much bigger problem. We can see the effects of her lies by the state of our poor country right now... Rant over... Copy/Paste from a fellow deplorable Trumpian.

(Laughing)....Are you sure you didn't miss anything?....

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
just the facts...
of the two candidates running for president...
Only Hillary Clinton was caught lying to congress.
Only Hillary Clinton was fired from a job for being unethical.
Only Hillary Clinton deleted 30 some thousand emails after she was ordered to hand them over to the Fed.
Only Hillary Clinton had that same computer wiped clean by professionals.
Only Hillary Clinton got the ****** of a teenage girl off on rape charges then laughed about it.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi.
Only Hillary Clinton lied to the American people about her emails.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about being under sniper fire.
Only Hillary Clinton lied about lying to the American people.
Only Hillary Clinton was involved in " Cash Cow "
Only Hillary Clinton has a long list of scandals.
Only Hillary Clinton nationally belittled her husband's sexual harassment ( and rape ) accusers.
Only Hillary Clinton is a career politician.
Only Hillary Clinton will not release her speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks.
Only Hillary Clinton is tied to Monsanto.
Only Hillary Clinton was labeled " Extremely careless " about national security by the FBI !
Only Hillary Clinton said she will raise taxes on the middle class.
Only Hillary Clinton benefited from the DNC rigging an election !
Only Hillary Clinton had to return stolen items from the White House.
Only Hillary Clinton said the Benghazi victims parents were lying.
Only Hillary Clinton wants you to vote for her based on her gender.
Only Hillary Clinton has no real accomplishments after a lifetime in politics.
Only Hillary Clinton has never created any jobs.
Only Hillary Clinton has been investigated by the FBI and found to have put national security at risk.
Only Hillary Clinton has had two or more movies and several documentaries made about her questionable ethics.
Only Hillary Clinton was called "Broomstick one" by the SS.
Only Hillary Clinton made congress and others spend millions and millions of tax dollars having hearings and investigating her to find that she lied, that would not have been spent if she would of simply told the truth in the first place ! Fact - all facts !
Only Hillary Clinton regularly cussed out and belittled her SS detail.
Only Hillary Clinton Only Hillary Clinton Only Hillary Clinton over and over again.
But you are going to vote for her because.... you don't like Donald Trump ? That is insane !
I will never understand how any moral person in good conscience could vote for this woman.

Because democrats have different standards than Republicans!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox