Democrat party corruption

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Can someone explain the "online loophole, gun show loophole and comprehensive background checks"? Because I ordered a gun online from a manufacturer in Florida. And guess what? I had to ship the gun to an FFL in AZ as it is against Federal Law to ship it straight to me. 2nd, I had to find the FFL, pay the fee and get my fingerprints taken for a background check that had to be performed by Federal Law. Then, after my gun was shipped, I had to pay the ATF fee, to the manufacturer, for transportation of said firearm across state lines.

No can someone explain the loopholes?

iHack Pro,

When laws are created to restrict gun control on "criminals" who are the ones actually affected by the law? Let me just reply with Chicago and D.C. Speeding laws don't stop speeders you think gun laws will stop criminals who use guns to commit their crime?

EDIT:

The only ones needing their guns controlled are Democrats.

THE LIST:
? Nidal Hasan ? Ft Hood Shooter: Reg*istered Democrat and Muslim.
? Aaron Alexis, Navy Yard shooter ? black liberal/Obama voter
? Seung-Hui Cho ? Virginia Tech shooter: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, registered Democrat.
? James Holmes ? the ?Dark Knight?/Colorado shooter: Registered Democrat, staff worker on the Obama campaign, #Occu*py guy,progressive liberal, hated Christians.

? Amy Bishop, the rabid leftist, killed her colleagues in Alabama, Obama supporter.
? Andrew J. Stack, flew plane into IRS building in Texas ? Leftist Democrat

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 4.00.10 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The marking as spam may have something to do with a large amount of quoted text with not much text in reply...

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
She is also going after gun manufacturers, by trying to make it where people can sue them for a gun death. Ridiculous!

That is as fund as suing cigarette manufactures for giving peeps cancer. I am a non smoker and never had smoked in my life. But peeps know about the bad things on smoking. But, to sue. I do not think so.

schlupper

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Keep in mind that third party is also an option. You shouldn't vote for the lesser of two evils, regardless of what people may lead you to believe. Vote for who you identify with, not someone that you don't just so that Trump/Hillary won't win.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Keep in mind that third party is also an option. You shouldn't vote for the lesser of two evils, regardless of what people may lead you to believe. Vote for who you identify with, not someone that you don't just so that Trump/Hillary won't win.

Yes, third party is an option and in this case could take the vote out of the people's hands. I like Johnson's platform, but if as of now would carry potentially enough states so nobody cracks 270 votes to get the majority.

Simply put, if nobody gets to 270 electoral votes, it comes down to the House of Representatives to pick the next president from the three candidates leading in electoral votes. Read the 12th Amendment. It also allows for an elected President to be severed from their Vice President who would be elected separately.

Thus, I too strongly recommend people educate and know of the options available when voting. But also consider the consequences their vote has well, but I would never tell anyone who to vote.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen