Anyone encountered Twitch.TV

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just discovered one of the most interesting video streaming apps in quite awhile and I am addicted. It's called Twitch and it's a video game streaming service that has recently expanded to many other things as well, like Creative and music. Anyone else getting Twitch 'fever' like I am now? :) Post here!

TeemuPRKL

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I just recently joined the Twitch community and it seem really good for following professional e-sports tournaments as the streams have real "sports commentary". I also tried a bit of streaming my own gameplay but my current gaming PC isn't powerful enough to do it with proper quality.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I just recently joined the Twitch community and it seem really good for following professional e-sports tournaments as the streams have real "sports commentary". I also tried a bit of streaming my own gameplay but my current gaming PC isn't powerful enough to do it with proper quality.
I have been struggling to get any sort of streaming going too, cause of a lackluster pc, but eventually I will be able to :)

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I am an avid gamer and I like watching esports. I found out Twitch TV when I wanted to watch a game that is related to my favorite mobile game, Game of Dice. :D I find twitch TV more convenient than youtube because in Twitch I can watch a tournament live! :D I can see all the reactions in their faces and also the commentators are awesome! :)
Hopefully in the future they will make more e-sports tournaments via Twitch TV and more of Game of Dice as well :)
I think this game is really promising.