[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
bb-8-hands.jpg

You might have noticed that a new Star Wars movie was released in theaters this past weekend, complete with a new droid called BB-8. I'm a sucker for cute droids, and decided we should definitely give away the super awesome little BB-8 droid from Sphero to one of our readers! If you haven't already read Serenity's review of the droid, you'll definitely want to check it out, right after you enter to win one for yourself!

The contest

One lucky winner will receive a BB-8 droid by Sphero. You have two ways to enter. Just log in and leave a comment below, then head over to the blog post on the home page and leave a comment there too, and you've earned two entries! No spoilers please, if you've seen the movie!

The rules

The contest is open worldwide so anyone can enter. Please remember that the prize will ship from the U.S. and any charges incurred at customs are the responsibility of the winner. One entry per person please. If we catch you spamming you will be eliminated from the competition. We'll keep this open until the end of the month and announce the winner on the blog the first week of January. May the force be with you.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Would love to win one of these. Looks cool to play with.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

The force is strong in this one. This IS the drone you are looking for!

vel4769

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

Yes star wars BB8 would be a nice addition to my family this holiday season.

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

This would be a great little gadget to play with.

gwen89

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site

I'm a huge fan of Star Wars and this BB 8 would be a great addition to my collection.

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site

Sure. Sounds like fun

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

This gizmo could be my new best friend! Cool!

Trusttee

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site

Again, I would love one of these so pick me iMore!

crazybuffaloman

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site

I swear to give BB-8 a good home and protect him from the evil First Order.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

It's probably been about 20 years since I've wanted a toy for Christmas.
But this droid right here... this changes everything!!!
Pick Meee!!!!

mrnimziki

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

Would love one of these to mess with the dogs/kids!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

BB-8 is the droid I'm looking for... Sorry, I know, not original. But he'd be happy here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711