[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisdexyc

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Bloop. Blop. Bleep. Something something... Darkside.

Andrew Pratt

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Saw the movie the other day and fell in love with BB-8. Would just love my own one to have rolling around the house.

kale.parisian

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

C'mon BB-8. Be mine! I've been to the Apple Store a few times to try it out.

LFR

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Would love to win BB-8 it's the coolest!

evg1977

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site

I'd really like one of this as a Christmas present.

mcpfilms

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site

Just saw the movie. Would love to win! Keep up the great work iMore team!

Noah Lin

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site

BB-8!!!! One of the best droid characters of Star Wars!!

bfarneth

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

I got the all plastic Target BB-8 for Christmas and it just doesn't live up to the hype it received. The thing can't even transition from the carpet to hard floors. I'd really like this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234