[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersizejm

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

I would be the happiest boy in the world if I won this!

boxer08

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Really cool droid! The cat's will love it. The dig may eat it. Hopefully the force is strong with this droid.

hirodashi10

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site

I'd love to have BB-8! Such a cute fellow scaled to a tad smaller than a baseball. Who'd not want one of him strolling along your living room? :)

May the force be with you, too!

devoted101

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Love Finn. Finally a beta male hero-in-the-making in Star Wars! Bet he'd win, he's cool

jsox78

Aug 30, 2011
johnbowersox.me

Not sure who would play with this more, me or my kid.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

Would love to win one of these adorable BB-8's!

ametsegin

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

Beautiful it is... The engineering is strong with this one!

jc4usc

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site

Love BB-8! He's the perfect companion droid to keep you laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh