[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iClinch

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Friend at work has one and its awesome. I would love to win one.

cdra525

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

1 in about 300 shot. This is definitely the droid I'm looking for. Hoping for some luck. Thanks for the chance to win one.

tgros22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site

It would be E X T R E M E L Y fascinating to have this on my desk at work....

iamneelo

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site

BB-8 would be an endlessly used toy that my brother and I could enjoy over the holiday season :)

27John117

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site

Thought this little guy was so cool in the movie. Would be even cooler if I could win one!

John Dorado

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

I just saw the movie and now I'm ready for my own mini BB-8!

Iris Firefly

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

I would love to have my very own BB 8. I also want to scare my cats with this gadget.

lpotr4

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

All I want for Christmas is a BB-8.

rossvarrette

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site

I believe the force is strong with me. You will give me the bb-8, and will drop any other contestants

ThirdDoctor

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site

Yes please. The most personable droid ever would be great with the kids and the corgi.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site

After seeing the movie, l really want one of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73