Hello All,

I got to the point where I need to make the decision about buying iPhone 6s Plus or Lumia 950XL. As I NEVER had an iPhone I would like to hear about REAL pros and cons of changing the mobile platform that I am using right now or was using in the past. It is not my intention to start any type of war here against other mobile platforms, I just wan't to know what was the tipping point for you and why you chose iPhone over any other device... Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by melhiore; 11-08-2015 at 04:50 PM.
    11-08-2015 12:15 PM
    Hello All,

I got to the point where I need to make the decision about buying iPhone 6s Plus or Lumia 950XL. As I NEVER had an iPhone I would like to hear about REAL pros and cons of changing the mobile platform that I am using right now or was using in the past. It is not my intention to start any type of war here against other mobile platforms, I just wan't to know what was the tipping point for you and why you chose iPhone over any other device... Thanks for reading!
    Get a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. IMHO, it's better than both of them put together.
    11-26-2015 03:46 PM
    Well, as someone who has owned an Android, Windows Phone, and an iPhone... I would get the iPhone. The apps are the best, especially if you have a Mac. The interaction between them is super.

The Windows Phone pretty much sucks. The apps suck, the general layout sucks, the usage sucks, I hated it. I had mine only for about 3 months. I just sold my Nexus 7. The apps on there aren't really that great either and Android's batter management sucks. Yes, you can change the icons and crap, but does that really mean the phone is better?
    11-27-2015 03:08 AM
    Well, as someone who has owned an Android, Windows Phone, and an iPhone... I would get the iPhone. The apps are the best, especially if you have a Mac. The interaction between them is super.

The Windows Phone pretty much sucks. The apps suck, the general layout sucks, the usage sucks, I hated it. I had mine only for about 3 months. I just sold my Nexus 7. The apps on there aren't really that great either and Android's batter management sucks. Yes, you can change the icons and crap, but does that really mean the phone is better?
    Well, it's all how you look at it. I agree with you about Windows phones, though. IMHO, there's so much more that you can do with the Note 5. My wife has been using iPhones since the "4", and they still give her trouble. When she got the 128gb 6+, she also got the total Apple coverage, including 24hr phone helpline. She needs it. Between all the passwords that she has to remember(even though she writes them down), and her problems with the email settings, it's a wonder that i'm not an alcoholic. No, with a good Android phone, and Google, i have everything that i need for communications. All i'm missing is a loud voice screaming at me...NOW HEAR THIS. Oorah!!!
    ctt1wbw likes this.
    11-27-2015 10:44 AM
    6s Plus would be my reccomendation :-)

Sent using Siilihai web forum reader
    12-30-2015 07:57 PM