Samsung Galaxy Note 5 new color

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi!

Apparently, there will be a ROSE GOLD color of the Note 5.
Yes, rose gold looks awesome but I believe they could have got their own thing, like purple, copper or even pink. I really do not mind the new color but they could have chosen another name for it =P
I saw that on Pocketnow's Google+ and it let me bitter, to be honest.
What are your thoughts on that, if any?

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I personally prefer all phones to be either white or black. It seems quite a few people use cases on their device. Thus who really cares about the colour of the actual device?

Another point. I feel manufacturers are making devices slippery on purpose, to thus encourage consumers to buy cases. With that, phone manufacturers probably have shares of sorts, in case manufacturing companies. Just my opinion...

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I personally prefer all phones to be either white or black. It seems quite a few people use cases on their device. Thus who really cares about the colour of the actual device?

Another point. I feel manufacturers are making devices slippery on purpose, to thus encourage consumers to buy cases. With that, phone manufacturers probably have shares of sorts, in case manufacturing companies. Just my opinion...

It makes a lot of sense, I have never seen it this way!
Thanks for sharing :D

ieddie

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Just their way of following Apple. I like different colors but in all honestly I don't see a point for considering three quarters of the people I know use a case on the phone

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi!

Apparently, there will be a ROSE GOLD color of the Note 5.
Yes, rose gold looks awesome but I believe they could have got their own thing, like purple, copper or even pink. I really do not mind the new color but they could have chosen another name for it =P
I saw that on Pocketnow's Google+ and it let me bitter, to be honest.
What are your thoughts on that, if any?

As much as they would like to, i don't believe that Apple has a patent on the color ROSE GOLD.:rotfl:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
As much as they would like to, i don't believe that Apple has a patent on the color ROSE GOLD.:rotfl:

Indeed!
Same color? Ok!
But same color AND name?! Come on, a 5 year old child would have been more creative (ironically, Samsung blames Apple for being a copy cat).

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Indeed!
Same color? Ok!
But same color AND name?! Come on, a 5 year old child would have been more creative (ironically, Samsung blames Apple for being a copy cat).

That color has been around long before Apple or Samsung used it. If this thread is a "let's slam Samsung" thread, or Samsung is a copycat thread, why not just call it that? I'll call it..."Is that the best you can do", thread.:rotfl:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
That color has been around long before Apple or Samsung used it. If this thread is a "let's slam Samsung" thread, or Samsung is a copycat thread, why not just call it that? I'll call it..."Is that the best you can do", thread.:rotfl:

You clearly missed the point. I will kindly invite you to carefully re-read the original post.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You clearly missed the point. I will kindly invite you to carefully re-read the original post.

You were making fun of Samsung(Note 5), for not being innovative enough to use a different name for rose gold. Just so you know, 10karat has been called "rose gold" because of it's rosy color, for hundreds of years. Again, i think you were making fun of Samsung. Since i don't own an Apple or Samsung phone, it's no big deal.:laughing:

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
You were making fun of Samsung(Note 5), for not being innovative enough to use a different name for rose gold. Just so you know, 10karat has been called "rose gold" because of it's rosy color, for hundreds of years. Again, i think you were making fun of Samsung. Since i don't own an Apple or Samsung phone, it's no big deal.:laughing:

I was making fun of the lack of innovation, yeah.

And true that for rose gold for hundred years, but not on phones ;)
And because, in my own opinion, their lack of innovation is funny does not mean it is the heart of the whole thread

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro