...NCAA Football 2015...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Since my boys are the current owners of that crystal football, and they utterly SLAUGHTERED Penn State last night, I'm rather in a good mood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

(in all seriousness, I do know they have their struggles but I fully believe OSU can defend their title.)

That Michigan game on the horizon is gonna be a good one. And shoutout to Harbaugh for having Meechigan ahead of schedule on the rebuilding front! CFB is better when Michigan is winning.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
That Michigan game on the horizon is gonna be a good one. And shoutout to Harbaugh for having Meechigan ahead of schedule on the rebuilding front! CFB is better when Michigan is winning.

It'll be a tough game for sure, but that Team Up North won't be winning it. The Buckeyes have not this game since 2011. Too much on the line to lose it.

I respect Harbaugh's coaching skills. He has improved them, yes. But I still hope they crash and burn.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
It'll be a tough game for sure, but that Team Up North won't be winning it. The Buckeyes have not this game since 2011. Too much on the line to lose it.

I respect Harbaugh's coaching skills. He has improved them, yes. But I still hope they crash and burn.

That team up north thing always makes me chuckle

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey wait a minute. My guys play for a Waterford Irish Crystal football every year. It's called the Shamrock Series. This year Notre Dame plays Boston College, in Fenway Park. HaHa, that game will bring out every Harp in Southie!!!:p

P.S. Since the ND games are called by Doug Flutie, i wonder who he'll be rooting for?:rotfl:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You guys haven't played anyone relevant at all and you almost lost to a pretty terrible Miami team this season...personally I think they're still over-ranked at 11.

Wait. Hold up! "..a pretty terrible Miami team"? C'mon now. We both know the U, in all honesty, should be undefeated at this point. Inconsistent play calling / taking the foot off the gas is the primary culprit, in my opinion. I don't expect Golden to be the head coach after this season.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The Noles WON and that is what really matters....to me. Ranked or not ranked, on any given Saturday a team that is ranked can loose to a non ranked team as this has happened and happens all the time. Georgia Tech was ranked and lost to teams they shouldn't have according to powers that make this....list of rankings.

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone 6s Plus

It does happen all the time...which is why many teams fall low in the rankings even if they may very well be the caliber of team that could win the national championship. FSU hasn't shown that clout to me so far at all...they've beat teams they should have very clearly beat, and they almost lost to a team that wasn't playing well up to that point and wasn't ranked.

Your comment about GT is obvious...and that is why they are no longer ranked. They just plain ol' suck this season to be perfectly honest.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wait. Hold up! "..a pretty terrible Miami team"? C'mon now. We both know the U, in all honesty, should be undefeated at this point. Inconsistent play calling / taking the foot off the gas is the primary culprit, in my opinion. I don't expect Golden to be the head coach after this season.

Come on now...maybe 'pretty terrible' was a bit dramatic, but they aren't a good football team at all all things considered. I mean they lost what should have been a pretty easy game against Cinci...and unfortunately losing by a little or a lot is still a loss. GT lost by a little against in all but 1 of their losses, but their still a terrible 2-5 team right now, as much as that hurts for me to accept.

Miami is better than tech, but they're still a middle pack team in the ACC.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Come on now...maybe 'pretty terrible' was a bit dramatic, but they aren't a good football team at all all things considered. I mean they lost what should have been a pretty easy game against Cinci...and unfortunately losing by a little or a lot is still a loss. GT lost by a little against in all but 1 of their losses, but their still a terrible 2-5 team right now, as much as that hurts for me to accept.

Miami is better than tech, but they're still a middle pack team in the ACC.

Dude, let me dream.......Seriously though, what you stated is undeniable. They loss two games that they should have won, and why they lost is irrelevant in the end, but dang it, that's my team and I am a real fan of the U. You know that...:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Dude, let me dream.......Seriously though, what you stated is undeniable. They loss two games that they should have won, and why they lost is irrelevant in the end, but dang it, that's my team and I am a real fan of the U. You know that...:)

I'm just said that my team is irrelevant once again under Paul Johnson and his gimmick offense. I think you can appreciate that, especially given Miami's history, and pure lack of success for over a decade now. I think you guys need a new coach that can recruit A LOT better...you guys have bottom of the barrel QB's every year...I mean what the hell was Jacory Harris? That kid wasn't even fit to play high school football, lol.

At least you guys know how to throw though. That must be nice to watch. *tear*

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm just said that my team is irrelevant once again under Paul Johnson and his gimmick offense. I think you can appreciate that, especially given Miami's history, and pure lack of success for over a decade now. I think you guys need a new coach that can recruit A LOT better...you guys have bottom of the barrel QB's every year...I mean what the hell was Jacory Harris? That kid wasn't even fit to play high school football, lol.

At least you guys know how to throw though. That must be nice to watch. *tear*

Jacory and Brock Berlin were busts, Stephen Morris had potential and is now a backup in the NFL, but Kaaya is the real deal. They need to give him the type of play calling freedom that was given to Ken Dorsey, in my opinion. As for GT, what's going on there? 2 - 5? Weren't they the favorite to win the coastal?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Jacory and Brock Berlin were busts, Stephen Morris had potential and is now a backup in the NFL, but Kaaya is the real deal. They need to give him the type of play calling freedom that was given to Ken Dorsey, in my opinion. As for GT, what's going on there? 2 - 5? Weren't they the favorite to win the coastal?

Ego maniac QB who wants to be on ESPN highlight reels every weekend but coughs up the ball too often...and thinks this will get him attractive to the NFL, but it won't, lol.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't even get me started! I'm so angry at the U right now. Still in the 4th quarter and they're down 58 to zip. That's unacceptable under any standard. Thankfully,I'm at my middle son's baseball game. If I were at home, my TV would probably be smashed or something.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods