NFL Game Pass

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Are they actually letting the US watch Out of Market Live this year? My old man will love this, we haven't been able to follow the Seahawks live since we moved out to AZ.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
It says "All 256 Regular Season Games On-Demand"... preseason out of market games that aren't national too...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Are they actually letting the US watch Out of Market Live this year?
On demand... devil is in the details... aka the fine print...

*NFL Game Pass includes live access to most preseason games. Such live preseason games do not include all nationally-broadcast preseason games and any preseason games televised in a user's local market. Preseason games that are not available live in NFL Game Pass will be made available on-demand in the NFL Game Pass archives shortly after the conclusion of the original telecast. NFL Game Pass does not include live regular season, playoff, and Super Bowl game broadcasts. Access to these games is available within NFL Game Pass on an on-demand basis in the NFL Game Pass archives after such games have aired on broadcast television. Sunday morning and afternoon games (9:30am ET, 1pm ET & 4pm ET) are available at the conclusion of all Sunday 4pm ET games, and Sunday night, Monday night, Thursday and Saturday NFL games are available following the conclusion of the applicable game telecast. NFL Game Pass is unavailable during the telecast of the Super Bowl. Some 2009 regular season games are not available. NFL Game Pass is only available to users within the United States, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands), and Mexico.**Some live Preseason games may not be available live on phones, but will always be available in the archives.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if Apple will be like this, but on Xbox One, this was a HUGE feature that was supposed to be usable last year, but they didn't add support for Comcast/Xfinity users, so it didn't work at all for me. Very annoying.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Ahh, they've rolled Game Rewind into GamePass which they use outside the US to market streaming. I usually watch Redzone on Sunday so that probably won't change.

I subbed to Game Rewind a couple years ago for the season and it is really nice if you are a total junkie that wants to watch multiple games a week.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Ahh, they've rolled Game Rewind into GamePass which they use outside the US to market streaming. I usually watch Redzone on Sunday so that probably won't change.

I subbed to Game Rewind a couple years ago for the season and it is really nice if you are a total junkie that wants to watch multiple games a week.

I just watch game rewind on NFL Channel that comes in my Comcast X1 package. It's cool, but they miss some good plays sometimes because of the time skipping part to speed the game up.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

Game Pass is an international thing where users outside of North America get the games LIVE, including Red Zone. So they basically rehashed Rewind into "Game Pass" while adding a little live pre-season games. I think it's a marketing attempt to make more people aware that they offer a service like Rewind.

Pretty worthless to me since I care more about watching the games live. This is a result of DirecTV and their exclusive deal with delivering live games every Sunday in a package.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I usually watch the games on NFL Channel during the week too (well "watch" in that its just on in the background LOL) part of the reason I only subbed for a year. By the end of the season, I wasn't really using it anymore. Still, the games were uncut, had full DVR controls, and you got access to the archives which had every game since they started doing Rewind on the Net. Good to watch a few of the classics that have happened over the last few years.

Didn't they used to stream the preseason games for free? So now they want you to pay.

Humm. I wonder if NFL Channel is planning to replay the preseason games this year. I usually just catch highlights for preseason

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I usually watch the games on NFL Channel during the week too (well "watch" in that its just on in the background LOL) part of the reason I only subbed for a year. By the end of the season, I wasn't really using it anymore. Still, the games were uncut, had full DVR controls, and you got access to the archives which had every game since they started doing Rewind on the Net. Good to watch a few of the classics that have happened over the last few years.

Didn't they used to stream the preseason games for free? So now they want you to pay.

Humm. I wonder if NFL Channel is planning to replay the preseason games this year. I usually just catch highlights for preseason

NFL Channel always plays at least one of the games each pre-season night.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I gotta say, NFL Game Pass international is much better than anything. Live games on Sunday including RedZone. I'm going to be in heaven =D

Bless the Internet and its hacks.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I've subscribed to Game Pass and it's pretty sweet a service in Australia. Love slouching on my coach and selecting any game (live or on demand) remotely with my watch. It's very well implemented on Apple TV, good value outside the US ;-)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW