Is Greek worth the effort?

Catherine2383

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
When I lived in Germany and France, Greek and the fiancial crisis was a high debated discussion, everywhere and all the time! But is Greek worth the effort?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I lived in Germany and France, Greek and the fiancial crisis was a high debated discussion, everywhere and all the time! But is Greek worth the effort?

What specifically about Greek are you asking is worth the effort?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I grew up in France and already, back then, Greece had the reputation for being utterly corrupt from the lowest to the highest echelons of the financial and political systems.
As long as they refuse to address and fix corruption, Greece will keep on being an ever growing hole in the European boat, which has the potential of affecting the US and the Asian markets.
So if they won't clean up their house and get on board with the world economy, they need to be cut out.

konilim

May 12, 2015
Visit site
The Greeks are definitely corrupt in one, obvious way, but Western Europe is corrupt in a different and probably worse way. The financial system is always involved in not just unethical but illegal business, but the only people who understand the system to investigate that activity are the banks themselves. All the money is going to those crooks, whereas in Greece, there is just old-fashioned gangsterism. Seems worse, probably better than white collar corruption.

AlbertSpice33

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
You mean Greece?

Oh yes they are... if they go insolvent then the big banks will lose money and have actual risk when giving out loans.

This cannot happen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2