anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
*negative* I didn't have to install anything. It's an emulator that came to preview members. I was able to install w/o any extra app.

preview is pretty easy... in fact, probably 50-60 percent of my friends have it and we didn't invite each other.

Good to know...I didn't touch Preview because the system already runs like garbage, so I didn't want beta BS running on it too. That's just a personal preference though.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They are moving towards the new console at the end of the year, that's why...

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

We will see...I don't have any evidence to really prove my opinion at all, but I don't think this "new system" is going to be what people are used to in the console era.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
You are flat out wrong about it being an exclusive...it is coming to Xbox One. I don't understand how you're not getting that.

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...-Edition/d2869af6-e6a2-418f-be8a-34c7ac95d825

I'm flat out wrong about ps4 having first dibs on all DLC content?

Exclusivity doesn't mean Xbox won't get it. It's like how a lot of cellphones used to be where one carrier would get a device before another for a certain amount of time.... "timed exclusives"

Same way it works on Xbox now with Advanced Warfare.... but now for ps4. Not sure how you're missing it lol.

I never said the game will only be for PS4.

"It’s important to remember that this is a cross-platform game and everyone gets all the content eventually and it’s going to be the best shooter on any platform no matter where you want to play."

All DLC content, except game updates to fix bugs, weapon balancing and exploits. So all the maps. All the camos. The new weapons added. They will all come to PS4 first.

I'm enjoying those exclusives now on Xbox for AW. In fact, I'm still waiting for the disco camo to be released on PS4 that is already on Xbone.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Good to know...I didn't touch Preview because the system already runs like garbage, so I didn't want beta BS running on it too. That's just a personal preference though.

May want to try the beta out. Only one update sucked, which made connecting to parties horrendous. I agree with the running like garbage, but that's something that may never get fixed because of the internals of the console. PS4 chose better RAM than M$ did.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm flat out wrong about ps4 having first dibs on all DLC content?

Exclusivity doesn't mean Xbox won't get it. It's like how a lot of cellphones used to be where one carrier would get a device before another for a certain amount of time.... "timed exclusives"

Same way it works on Xbox now with Advanced Warfare.... but now for ps4. Not sure how you're missing it lol.

I never said the game will only be for PS4.

All DLC content, except game updates to fix bugs, weapon balancing and exploits. So all the maps. All the camos. The new weapons added. They will all come to PS4 first.

I'm enjoying those exclusives now on Xbox for AW. In fact, I'm still waiting for the disco camo to be released on PS4 that is already on Xbone.

I actually pointed out what you just said in my previous post...the beta was also specifically mentioned at E3 (fyi). Maybe your intention of your comments wasn't to state that the game was exclusive to only PS4, but that is certainly how they read (especially since you were countering what I was saying about it, when what I was saying was 100% accurate).

Either way, I don't even play CoD (with the exception of Zombies) so this game is pretty low on my list of games I'm looking forward to anyways. Even if it WAS exclusive only to PS4, I have a PS4 and probably wouldn't buy it, lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
May want to try the beta out. Only one update sucked, which made connecting to parties horrendous. I agree with the running like garbage, but that's something that may never get fixed because of the internals of the console. PS4 chose better RAM than M$ did.

No doubt. I'm actually getting into PC gaming A LOT more lately...just finished my machine and have started playing DayZ and Ark...I'm not one of those PC Master Race people, but I do see the merits of the system games vs. console.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
No doubt. I'm actually getting into PC gaming A LOT more lately...just finished my machine and have started playing DayZ and Ark...I'm not one of those PC Master Race people, but I do see the merits of the system games vs. console.

Yeah, I built a rig, but haven't used it to it full potential. I built it to record console game play, but I haven't really edited.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I built a rig, but haven't used it to it full potential. I built it to record console game play, but I haven't really edited.

The PC only games I'm seeing are so far beyond what consoles are even capable of right now...and with the Steam box coming this fall, Xbox and Playstation are really going to need a big boost some how or they'll be left behind (like the Wii is experiencing right now).

Thankfully Halo and Forza make my Xbox One relevant to keep, and PS4 is sticking around because some of the future games show some major potential.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice