Bored at work :/

DragonsReborn

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Hey fellas. Bored at work and want to try some new games out. Mostly MMORPG's since my job entails me to sit around for long periods just keeping an eye on things. I was playing Arcane Legend for awhile but got bored with it. Anybody have suggestions? I usually play Aion on my PC and have since launch. I know there is a game coming out soon that has a winged flight system like Aion, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me (On mobile). Also, I want a crisp sound experience when playing. My headphones are on the way out, and anything I can use on my PC and on my phone would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

P.S.- I could look up, but I like getting suggestions from other gamers really

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You like tower defense/resource management games? The best I found is Clash of Clans. I'm sure you have seen the commercials. I will warn you it's addictive. ;) But it can be loads of fun too. It can be played for free but you can also spend a boatload of cash on it with in app purchases, BUT if you discipline yourself you can play for free. It's fun. :)

april0march

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
What about Boom Beach? Its tower defense, but most likely an rpg :cool:

Alright, that's a joke. take a look at my former post:

Blade &Soul Mobile and Aion Legions Soft Launching in The Second Half of 2015

Forsaken World Mobile Launching in June, 2015

Clay523

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
LOL, your thread makes me think of a friend of mine's funny story, she got a new job in a company, and the first thing she did at the beginning of her work was installing a Legend of League in her computer. The boss noticed that and said that game was her true love.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Hey fellas. Bored at work and want to try some new games out. Mostly MMORPG's since my job entails me to sit around for long periods just keeping an eye on things. I was playing Arcane Legend for awhile but got bored with it. Anybody have suggestions? I usually play Aion on my PC and have since launch. I know there is a game coming out soon that has a winged flight system like Aion, but I can't remember the name of it for the life of me (On mobile). Also, I want a crisp sound experience when playing. My headphones are on the way out, and anything I can use on my PC and on my phone would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys.

P.S.- I could look up, but I like getting suggestions from other gamers really[/

That seems as boring as a security guards job.

sh3y

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
If you have access to an Apple device, I'd like to offer you a new game called Raiders Quest. It's a RPG game, you can select whatever hero you want to defeat monsters and other player as well. It stills in beta though, but you could drop your email address at their website or PM me for the access. I happened to be one of their production team. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods