Jeb Bush????

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Curious what conservatives here think of him. He seems more moderate than I would expect considering his family and the current state of conservative politics.

What do you think of him?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The media will build him up until there's a chance he might even win the whole enchilada then they (the media) will destroy him.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The media didnt destroy his brother and he ran twice and won. Maybe you have been listening to too much Rush?
That was then. This is now... look what the media is doing to Scott Walker...one so-called journalist tried to pin things on Walker that happened in Wisconsin before he took office... Maybe you're watching too much MSNBC... and listening to too much NPR...

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That was then. This is now... look what the media is doing to Scott Walker...one so-called journalist tried to pin things on Walker that happened in Wisconsin before he took office... Maybe you're watching too much MSNBC... and listening to too much NPR...

I certainly understand your feelings..... people that take a strong stance on some issues believe that coverage of that issue in the media is biased against their stance.

But let me ask you this.... since the majority of people are conservative (right?) then why would "the media" be at odds with its largest and wealthiest audience?

It is strange that the "media" would have a strong leftward bias when the market for advertising dollars would indicate otherwise. After all "The News" isnt about losing money.

Usually when you follow the money.... you get to the facts.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've never been a fan of having a sort of family dynasty in the white house...putting three different Bush's in the presidents chair seems to put too many eggs in one basket (for lack of better phrase). Truthfully, I don't think the role actually presents much of anything because to me, the president is more of a marketing tool for the country than anything...but something about putting so many people from the same family in that position doesn't sit well with me.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I've never been a fan of having a sort of family dynasty in the white house...putting three different Bush's in the presidents chair seems to put too many eggs in one basket (for lack of better phrase). Truthfully, I don't think the role actually presents much of anything because to me, the president is more of a marketing tool for the country than anything...but something about putting so many people from the same family in that position doesn't sit well with me.

I agree, though to be perfectly honest, I'd get the biggest laugh if Hillary won. Just think about it: Bill would be back as ... First Gent? Hell, I'll supply the interns.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Chuckles.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Chuckles? I like Sarah! The media and the far left have treated her unfairly. The best candidate who would make the best president is Ted Cruz. But, like Sarah, he has an image problem manufactured by the media and those who fear him. His Dad is great as well. You should hear him speak. Like father like son I guess.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Chuckles? I like Sarah! The media and the far left have treated her unfairly. The best candidate who would make the best president is Ted Cruz. But, like Sarah, he has an image problem manufactured by the media and those who fear him. His Dad is great as well. You should hear him speak. Like father like son I guess.

Cruz is much more qualified in his little pinky than Palin will ever be. You're right, he speaks well. It is night and day between him and Palin. That rag is by far one of the most stupidest people I've ever heard speak with that little accent of hers trying to explain why she couldn't handle the heat and outright quit her position as governor of Alaska.

Please just kill us all if she was ever even president of a book club for heaven's sake.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Cruz is much more qualified in his little pinky than Palin will ever be. You're right, he speaks well. It is night and day between him and Palin. That rag is by far one of the most stupidest people I've ever heard speak with that little accent of hers trying to explain why she couldn't handle the heat and outright quit her position as governor of Alaska.

Please just kill us all if she was ever even president of a book club for heaven's sake.

I still like Sarah. I didn't say she'd make a good POTUS. Early on she just wasn't as informed as she should have been.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW