Trivia Crack Player List

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I really like this game...it's fun and addictive, but I think the timer they give is too long. If you have a computer in front of you, you have AMPLE time to look up answers if need be, and this kind of eliminates the competitiveness from it in my opinion. I actually enjoy getting questions wrong...it allows me to learn the stuff!

A 12sec. time clock would be plenty of time to read the questions and answer or guess...

In games like Jeopardy you only get about 10 seconds to answer. That would be long enough IMO. Either you know the answer or your don't.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the Game of War ad that won't go away until you touch the screen (which in turn opens it in the app store)? Pretty annoying...no way to report it either.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the Game of War ad that won't go away until you touch the screen (which in turn opens it in the app store)? Pretty annoying...no way to report it either.

I bought the "ad free" version, so no, I haven't noticed. But that's kind of a bush league move by the developer.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm ad free now...couldn't take it anymore. It was worth a few bucks to never see the game of war ad again, lol!

Because I don't know jack squat about paintings or painters...art is my worst category. I love entertainment though!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I've started a series of iMore Challenges and will add all members from this thread by game #3 unless you choose not to participate

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm ad free now...couldn't take it anymore. It was worth a few bucks to never see the game of war ad again, lol!

Because I don't know jack squat about paintings or painters...art is my worst category. I love entertainment though!

I couldn't give them my $3 any faster.