Flozell, but not Netanyahu?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Religion, in one form or another, will always play a role in one's life, both privately and in government.

Thats awesome.... as long as its your religion influencing the government. But what if its not your religion?

Here is a truth.... When government and religion are mixed, both are diminished.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Maybe someday people will look beyond documents written 2000 years ago when people thought the earth was flat, all the stars revolved around the earth and the universe was built in 7 days.

It's amazing how many people reject science.

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Maybe someday people will look beyond documents written 2000 years ago when people thought the earth was flat, all the stars revolved around the earth and the universe was built in 7 days.

Blasphemy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I find it even more amazing how many people reject the existence of a deity. Many of us understand that there are things that exist outside the scope of science, but we're foolish and weak-minded people for believing such nonsense, right? Maybe. Then again, we may simply have the pleasure of already knowing what science has yet to prove.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thats awesome.... as long as its your religion influencing the government. But what if its not your religion?
What I stated above had nothing to do with "my" religion. If you think that "religion" does not influence government in some form or fashion, you're kidding yourself.

Here is a truth.... When government and religion are mixed, both are diminished.
I can see how some people would view it that way. ...;)

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

It is amazing how many people reject creation.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I cleaned up some incivility above...

[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
  • Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.
[/INFO]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative