!!!...MLB 2015...!!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The Mets looked good, and the Dodgers looked almost as bad as the Cardinals, almost.:p

Greinke with the annual screwup this season.

The Dodgers are great regular season t-shirt champs but their roster isn't built for the playoffs. Depending on guys like Gonzalez or Turner for big hits down the stretch isn't ideal. All in all, I'm glad they're out so I don't have to put up with hearing about the Dodgers around here. I'm born and raised in L.A. but really don't root for the local teams. I even put aside the malice in my heart that I have for New York City to root for the Mets.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Greinke with the annual screwup this season.

The Dodgers are great regular season t-shirt champs but their roster isn't built for the playoffs. Depending on guys like Gonzalez or Turner for big hits down the stretch isn't ideal. All in all, I'm glad they're out so I don't have to put up with hearing about the Dodgers around here. I'm born and raised in L.A. but really don't root for the local teams. I even put aside the malice in my heart that I have for New York City to root for the Mets.

I was in Parochial School when Bobby Thompson hit that winning home run against the Dodgers in 1951. That was the first and only time that i heard a Nun curse. This loss to the Mets was earned by the Dodgers. They deserved to lose, but that Thompson home run was my biggest baseball dissapointment. On a side note: At Ebbett's Field, all Priests and Nuns got into the stadium for free.I don't see that happening today.:p

GO CUBBIES!!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was in Parochial School when Bobby Thompson hit that winning home run against the Dodgers in 1951. That was the first and only time that i heard a Nun curse. This loss to the Mets was earned by the Dodgers. They deserved to lose, but that Thompson home run was my biggest baseball dissapointment. On a side note: At Ebbett's Field, all Priests and Nuns got into the stadium for free.I don't see that happening today.:p

GO CUBBIES!!!

It's probably just too easy to pretend to be a priest or nun so it'd be hard to make that exception anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods