!!!...MLB 2015...!!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone besides me think that The MLB season is to long?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Yup. I like urgency. I would be ten times more interested in baseball if the schedule was something like 120 games and the playoffs ran in August. August is like a big piece of sports real estate that is hardly occupied and MLB could dominate that month. Not interested in watching shots of the crowd wearing full-on winter gear breathing into their mitts during a game in October.

I'd love to see the same with the NBA. The lockout shortened season a while back of like 64 games was ideal, to me. I like the sound of 56 regular season games.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I love baseball just how it is...except the Braves record, that sh*t sucks...but I love the slow burn of the season and the build up to the fall classic. To me, my favorite baseball games I've ever been to were the ones leading up to late September and obviously my Braves' trips in October.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm rooting for whoever is playing against the Cardinals, in the playoffs. I think my Dodgers need to get home field advantage over the Mets. When the playoffs start, I will be lighting candles.:yes::p

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm rooting for whoever is playing against the Cardinals, in the playoffs. I think my Dodgers need to get home field advantage over the Mets. When the playoffs start, I will be lighting candles.:yes::p

A little bitter because we've knocked out your Dodgers two years in a row.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
As a Diamondbacks fan, I have a question... what is all of this talk about "playoffs"? I thought the baseball season ended with the All-Star game. :D

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I can't wait to see all the disappointed Dodger fan faces again during October. Because even with those two aces, it won't matter. One of them is pretty liable to not come through in the clutch like he proved the past two seasons.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to see all the disappointed Dodger fan faces again during October. Because even with those two aces, it won't matter. One of them is pretty liable to not come through in the clutch like he proved the past two seasons.

Well, if you're talking about Kershaw, he looked pretty good last night. I'll take a one-hitter any day. It's even sweeter when it's done in Frisco.:p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Since my Braves are walking the green mile for 2015...I'm about to turn into the biggest Houston Astros fan you've ever seen in a Braves hat, LOL! And why? Because of Oso FREAKIN' Blanco, that's why! I miss that guy, and want him to get a ring...and regardless of whether we have other players on other teams in the playoffs, GO 'STROS!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Since my Braves are walking the green mile for 2015...I'm about to turn into the biggest Houston Astros fan you've ever seen in a Braves hat, LOL! And why? Because of Oso FREAKIN' Blanco, that's why! I miss that guy, and want him to get a ring...and regardless of whether we have other players on other teams in the playoffs, GO 'STROS!

Astros have been pretty solid all season.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd really like to see the Astros win tonight and take on KC. I think that would be an interesting series.

I hate to say it, but I think that would be a better series than the Yankees and KC

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro