!!!...MLB 2015...!!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I just heard that a fan fell from the upper deck at Turner Field tonight. The fan fell onto the concrete behind home plate. That's scary.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just heard that a fan fell from the upper deck at Turner Field tonight. The fan fell onto the concrete behind home plate. That's scary.

They did...we were at the game, guy was drunk in section 401 (buddy has season tickets in 403)...A Rod was coming up to bat and he started jumping around like an ***** and he fell over the seats in front of him and then over the side. I didn't see him hit the ground but he apparently hit the net retaining wires before hitting the ground and then they were trying to do CPR on him and put him on a stretcher and QUICKLY carried him out.

I'd almost guarantee he's dead...that is a LONG fall. There were two very large pools of blood where he landed...and he also landed in the Braves family section and Maybin's son saw it happen right next to him...I feel really bad for that kid. Brian McCann's mom was apparently sitting right next to it too.

It's really sad, but honestly, if you're going to get that drunk...have someone there to keep you from doing something stupid. btw...I thought it was odd, but they never paused/stopped the game. I expected them to, but they never did. Especially weird because he fell right in front of the media booths, and yet the game went on like nothing happened.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
They did...we were at the game, guy was drunk in section 401 (buddy has season tickets in 403)...A Rod was coming up to bat and he started jumping around like an ***** and he fell over the seats in front of him and then over the side. I didn't see him hit the ground but he apparently hit the net retaining wires before hitting the ground and then they were trying to do CPR on him and put him on a stretcher and QUICKLY carried him out.

I'd almost guarantee he's dead...that is a LONG fall. There were two very large pools of blood where he landed...and he also landed in the Braves family section and Maybin's son saw it happen right next to him...I feel really bad for that kid. Brian McCann's mom was apparently sitting right next to it too.

It's really sad, but honestly, if you're going to get that drunk...have someone there to keep you from doing something stupid.

That's so sad, especially that fans had to see that. I thought of you Sean when I heard about this, but I knew you wouldn't do anything so stupid, or be that excited about the Braves this season that you you would fall out of the stands.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's so sad, especially that fans had to see that. I thought of you Sean when I heard about this, but I knew you wouldn't do anything so stupid, or be that excited about the Braves this season that you you would fall out of the stands.

Yeah...I mean I've been tipsy at the Ted many times, but I've never been flat out drunk. I also sit in row #1 often (right on the rails) because my buddies season tickets are there and we share them often.

The guy died apparently...RIP

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...I mean I've been tipsy at the Ted many times, but I've never been flat out drunk. I also sit in row #1 often (right on the rails) because my buddies season tickets are there and we share them often.

The guy died apparently...RIP

I just heard that he died. RIP

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen