!!!...MLB 2015...!!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Love seeing the Dodgers on a course of a major collapse. It'll make a great October for me since I won't have to be around all the playoff hype.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Went to a Braves game last night and it was an absolute ghost town. Had awesome seats though, and full service beer and food without having to leave the seats which was nice. We spent the evening drinking, enjoying the weather and chatting while the Barves got their tails beat by another bottom dweller, the Rockies...oh well...lol!

IMG_6304.JPG

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wish I could go to a Yankees game right about now. I know NYC is buzzing

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Love seeing the Dodgers on a course of a major collapse. It'll make a great October for me since I won't have to be around all the playoff hype.

What part of LA do you live in? The Dodgers won their last two games, and the Giants are losing games. Get ready for some big time Dodger hype, as they go for the World Series. GO DODGER BLUE.:yes::p

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Went to a Braves game last night and it was an absolute ghost town. Had awesome seats though, and full service beer and food without having to leave the seats which was nice. We spent the evening drinking, enjoying the weather and chatting while the Barves got their tails beat by another bottom dweller, the Rockies...oh well...lol!

View attachment 89147

Those are some awesome seats! Who are those guys in the home uniforms!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I honestly couldn't tell you who 75% of the Braves are now...there were guys who had never played an MLB game in the line up that night...this seems to be the Braves M.O. this season.

I saw a Braves/Cubs game on TV when they were in Chicago recently. I recognized very few Braves players as well.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What part of LA do you live in? The Dodgers won their last two games, and the Giants are losing games. Get ready for some big time Dodger hype, as they go for the World Series. GO DODGER BLUE.:yes::p

I'm in a suburb.

That's great and all. But the Giants are 9-3 this season head-to-head with the Dodgers and have basically won the season series.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm in a suburb.

That's great and all. But the Giants are 9-3 this season head-to-head with the Dodgers and have basically won the season series.

Who cares about the Giants? Second place is first loser. I remember a year, when the lowly Mets beat the Dodgers almost every time that they played them, but that year the Dodgers won the World Series. Remember 1988?:p

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You brought them up, lol

No, you did. Check your post about how the Giants were 9-3 going head to head against the Dodgers. The Dodgers will win the west, and that will get them into the playoffs. My only concern is the Cardinals. If they can get by them, they will win it all. GO DODGER BLUE!!!:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR