!!!...MLB 2015...!!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When we went to L.A. a couple of summers ago, I went to Dodger stadium and it gave me an STD.

I do my best to avoid that place as much as I can. I'm not all in awe of Chavez ravine like everyone else is. Can't even leave the place in a timely fashion with its two exits. Not to mention all the cholos from the pavilion that hang around after the game.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
When we went to L.A. a couple of summers ago, I went to Dodger stadium and it gave me an STD.

lol...I was at Dodger Stadium a few years ago. It was ok, but nothing special. You're right about those couple of exits trying to get out of there was crazy!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen an Atlanta Braves game this season until tonight. I saw a couple innings of the Braves/Cubs game. Juan Uribe and AJ Pierzinski in the lineup for the Braves! Those two should be at the White Sox 2005 Championship Reunion this weekend in Chicago. So this is a rebuilding year in Atlanta.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen an Atlanta Braves game this season until tonight. I saw a couple innings of the Braves/Cubs game. Juan Uribe and AJ Pierzinski in the lineup for the Braves! Those two should be at the White Sox 2005 Championship Reunion this weekend in Chicago. So this is a rebuilding year in Atlanta.

I think next to the definition of "rebuilding season" is a picture of the 2015 Atlanta Braves roster.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What did you think of them resigning Gonzalez?

I don't really have any strong opinions of it either way...and the reason is because they gave him a single season extension with a club option for '17. That tells me two things...

1.) They don't want to spend a lot of time and money getting a new skipper in here and up to speed while they are getting this squad of young talent under control.
2.) They have a plan to make a big coach signing for the opening of the new stadium.

...I very seriously doubt Fredi G is our coach when Suntrust Park opens. I think they're going to put some money in a big name coach to get the hype train going as the new digs open, and then that new coach will take over as this young squad starts to hit a stride and our farm system gets back on its feet (after being almost non-existent under Frank Wren's regime of the 00's).

Fredi is on borrowed time now in my opinion.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I do my best to avoid that place as much as I can. I'm not all in awe of Chavez ravine like everyone else is. Can't even leave the place in a timely fashion with its two exits. Not to mention all the cholos from the pavilion that hang around after the game.

I'd rather watch a bunch of cholos flashing gang signs at Dodger Stadium, than watch a bunch of grinning idiots moving their arms up and down(imitating God knows what), at Turner Field.:p:p:p

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The NY Yankees and NY Mets are in first place. I'm hoping for Subway Series.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus