The Massacre in Paris

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
This cowardly act, by ISLAMIST terrorists(a word that President Obama refuses to use), is more than just freedom of the press. I will say that the day after this happened, every major newspaper in Europe and the U.S., should have run those pictures that the French journalists died for. Somebody please show me where in the Koran it states that people who draw pictures of Mohammud should be killed. Our "P.C." policy needs to stop right now. We let Islamist terrorists cut off our heads, and then we apologize to them for getting their blades dirty!!! Why doesn't the Moslem communities in Europe and the U.S. denounce these cowardly acts? Why doesn't the Moslem communities in Europe and the U.S., point out these Islamist terrorists who live among them? Why does the Moslem communities in Europe and the U.S. allow these Islamist terrorists to speak in their Mosques?

We need to stop *****-footing around with these people, and take them out wherever we find them. Something is terribly wrong with our system, when we allow the last Boston Bombing suspect to plead "not guilty". The only way to defeat an enemy, any enemy, is to get down in the mud with them, and do to them what they are doing to us!!!

That's my rant for today. Semper Fi.:p

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The only way to defeat an enemy, any enemy, is to get down in the mud with them, and do to them what they are doing to us!!!
Or, in the words of a Sgt. doing a briefing before the start of a shift on the TV show "Hill St. Blues" a long, long time ago... "do it to them before they do it to us".

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Why doesn't the Moslem communities in Europe and the U.S. denounce these cowardly acts? Why doesn't the Moslem communities in Europe and the U.S., point out these Islamist terrorists who live among them? Why does the Moslem communities in Europe and the U.S. allow these Islamist terrorists to speak in their Mosques?

It's called "condone" If you condone something, you allow it, approve of it, or at least can live with it.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Why should every single Muslim get up and denounce someone's actions? That is akin to a radical Christian slaughtering abortion doctors (happened before) and then Christians being forced to denounce that persons actions.

You can't lump people of a religion together. These people acted independently and should be dealt with independently without always falling to call out all Muslims.

I am sorry but I disagree strongly about Muslims having to do anything.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Why should every single Muslim get up and denounce someone's actions? That is akin to a radical Christian slaughtering abortion doctors (happened before) and then Christians being forced to denounce that persons actions.

You can't lump people of a religion together. These people acted independently and should be dealt with independently without always falling to call out all Muslims.

Look, i know that by agreeing with me, you will destroy your credibility with the "I hate whitey club", but by Moslem people keeping silent about radicals in their neighborhoods and their Mosques...THEY ARE SILENTLY AGREEING WITH, AND CONDONING THEIR ACTIONS!!!:raised-eyebrow:

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Look, i know that by agreeing with me, you will destroy your credibility with the "I hate whitey club", but by Moslem people keeping silent about radicals in their neighborhoods and their Mosques...THEY ARE SILENTLY AGREEING WITH, AND CONDONING THEIR ACTIONS!!!:raised-eyebrow:

You are assuming that all Muslims know which Muslims are extremists, and automatically assuming silence means condoning. That is your opinion. You can't lump all Muslims with each other, they are their own individuals.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
You are assuming that all Muslims know which Muslims are extremists, and automatically assuming silence means condoning. That is your opinion. You can't lump all Muslims with each other, they are their own individuals.

The majority of the Moslem people in Europe and the U.S. know who the bad guys are, period. I've been through this type of thing before. We got help from the "good" Vietnamese people, once. What we really got was bad intel, and are positions were given away to Charlie. These Islamist terrorists were using AK-47's(as reported by the French Police). I've been there, too. Have you ever been shot by an AK-47? I have, and it hurts. It hurts real bad, and it ruined my whole day. We are at war here, whether or not you want to believe it. When they come for you, because you are a non-believer, who are you going to call, Ghost Busters? Wake up, and smell the blood in the streets. What happened in Paris, has already happened here in the U.S. It will happen again, until we've finally had enough. My motto is...Get them before they get you!!! Semper Fi.:p

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

When the original cartoons were published we have tens of thousands of muslims protesting. How about double that protesting about these killings ? Is that too much to ask ?

When the original cartoons were published we have tens of thousands of muslims protesting. How about double that protesting about these killings ? Is that too much to ask ?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site

What does that have to with my post? Again, why should people be responsible to denounce individuals own actions?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

Did you speak out against the Oklahoma city bomber? Are you actively rooting out fundamentalist christian militants in the states?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Did you speak out against the Oklahoma city bomber? Are you actively rooting out fundamentalist christian militants in the states?

I did speak out against the OKCity bombings. As far as fundamentalist christian militants go, they are just as bad. Now, having said that, you tell me how many Christian militants there are in the world, as opposed to how many Islamist terrorists there are? I'll take a nickel for the Christians, and you take a penny for the Islamists. Let's see who becomes richer.:raised-eyebrow:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Again, why should people be responsible to denounce individuals own actions?

They, should be denouncing the teachings of a radical faction of Islam. It's every Muslim's responsibility to denounce the actions of whackos?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not all Muslims are bad I'm a Muslim.

I agree. Having said that, do you, as a Muslim, view what happened in France as a bad thing, and if so, would your view be received positively by those who follow the Koran to the letter?

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I did speak out against the OKCity bombings. As far as fundamentalist christian militants go, they are just as bad. Now, having said that, you tell me how many Christian militants there are in the world, as opposed to how many Islamist terrorists there are? I'll take a nickel for the Christians, and you take a penny for the Islamists. Let's see who becomes richer.:raised-eyebrow:

It would be impossible for me to know. I'm sure our govt knows or hope they do. Many prominent Islamic leaders have spoken out against and have denounced these factions including the leader of Hezbollah who said cartoons do not harm or insult islam but radicals do. That was in response to Paris.

But it isn't just the radical few who are causing this. The conditions have to exist socially for so many people to feel hopeless and detached enough to be lured in to the radical message. The ranks of Isis are being filled by Europeans and Americans as well.

Its not possible for you to know how many within the Islamic community condemn these people on a regular basis. So I would stop assuming not enough are. I assumed you didn't with good old Tim and that ended up being wrong.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
It would be impossible for me to know. I'm sure our govt knows or hope they do. Many prominent Islamic leaders have spoken out against and have denounced these factions including the leader of Hezbollah who said cartoons do not harm or insult islam but radicals do. That was in response to Paris.

But it isn't just the radical few who are causing this. The conditions have to exist socially for so many people to feel hopeless and detached enough to be lured in to the radical message. The ranks of Isis are being filled by Europeans and Americans as well.

Its not possible for you to know how many within the Islamic community condemn these people on a regular basis. So I would stop assuming not enough are. I assumed you didn't with good old Tim and that ended up being wrong.

By good old Tim, i assume that you're referring to Timothy McVey. He was just as wrong as the Islamist terrorists were. But what about ISIS? There's a group that is taking over whole countries, and imposing their will on the people. Where are the Moslems marching in the streets to oppose ISIS?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods