What is your dream vacation?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Me and my wife want to go to Mount Huashan in China and have tea in the cliff side tea house. The entire thing just seems like an absolutely once in a lifetime experience...then going to see the great wall of china afterwards to wrap up the trip.

At one time it was going to Bora Bora, but we did this a few years back...it's an absolutely stunning place, and pictures do it no justice...but we went there when the area was having a slight issue with algae, and it was cloudy for a lot of the day some days (before noon, after 4). Never rained thankfully, but I guess I was expecting absolute perfection in that place and left a bit let down. You could also tell that they targeted english speaking tourists, which was kind of annoying, especially when you drove out and away from the hotel.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Australia would be nice, but everything down there wants to either kill you or eat you. I'd love to go to the Pork And Beans. Or Fiji. Whichever.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Upon further reflection, I would really love to spend a few weeks vacation in Venice. I've been to Italy about 10 or 11 times and never got the chance to see Venice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR