Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
So...Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?! Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...

Why are conservatives championing the fact that the only reason Republicans run the House and Senate right now is because of low voter turnout?

"Anti-gay," Have you read the bible? I suggest Leviticus 18:22....

Are you saying there hasn't been a push from the right to make sure gay marriage does not become legal in various states? Hell, Georgia (Red State) still makes gay marriage illegal, yet has one of the biggest gay populations in the U.S. Atlanta is known as a city for gays.

"anti-abortion" I'm fine with a "woman's right to choose" I don't want my tax dollars used for it...period!

Why is that? It all goes under welfare and health insurance, why does this specific thing have to be cut out of that?

"anti-welfare" Everyone needs assistance from time to time.... I do have issues with people getting welfare for life....

No one gets welfare for life. Where did you pull that myth from?

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Are you saying there hasn't been a push from the right to make sure gay marriage does not become legal in various states? Hell, Georgia (Red State) still makes gay marriage illegal, yet has one of the biggest gay populations in the U.S. Atlanta is known as a city for gays.

That's a decision for the Voters of said state to decide. If it's voted down then so be it same as if it's Voted for. If Voters deny it.. The Courts have no business forcing it on the state..

Why is that? It all goes under welfare and health insurance, why does this specific thing have to be cut out of that?

People on welfare shouldn't be having children period.. Why should the tax payers continue to pay for there mistakes!?!

May I ask what bubble you live in??

Answering a question with a question is no answer... So...I'll ask again....Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?! Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
People on welfare shouldn't be having children period.. Why should the tax payers continue to pay for there mistakes!?!

Because I'd rather be rid of the unwanted kid in one shot than to be paying taxes on an ongoing basis for a bast*rd child, lol

I prefer that birth control was free because if there's one thing that I cannot stand are people who have tons of kids without the means necessary. You're never going to enforce people to stop having sex.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Why are conservatives championing the fact that the only reason Republicans run the House and Senate right now is because of low voter turnout?

LOL! Is that what he said.

So he used the God defense on gay rights. I guess he's never read the Constitution to understand equal protection under the law, but he'll pop off about state rights I would guess.

I do think a couple of welfare subsides are available for life, like food stamps. The corporate welfare queens like Walmart need food stamps for their underpaid employees to make ends meet, so Walmart wouldn't let them take food stamps away How McDonald's and Wal-Mart Became Welfare Queens - Bloomberg

Last edited:

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
LOL! Is that what he said.

So he used the God defense on gay rights. I guess he's never read the Constitution to understand equal protection under the law, but he'll pop off about state rights I would guess.

I do think a couple of welfare subsides are available for life, like food stamps. The corporate welfare queens like Walmart need food stamps for their underpaid employees to make ends meet, so Walmart wouldn't let them take food stamps away How McDonald's and Wal-Mart Became Welfare Queens - Bloomberg
Food stamps will go away after a while. Or you stop qualifying for them. My mom used to use food stamps when I lived in New York, and at a time she couldn't even get then because she "made too much money".

People think it is easy as pie to slide into welfare benefits, it isn't. People get denied benefits or have them taken away all the time. Some people slip through the cracks though I will admit.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
That's a decision for the Voters of said state to decide. If it's voted down then so be it same as if it's Voted for. If Voters deny it.. The Courts have no business forcing it on the state..

Ah, no. States choose whether to legalize gay marriage or not. Being a traditional red state, people who don't like gay marriage keep getting voted in.

So you want government to tell people how to live their lives? All we can do is give the necessary tools and resources so people can live their lives and that includes birth control, plan B, morning after pill and abortions.

May I ask what bubble you live in??

You know people who have been on welfare for life?

Answering a question with a question is no answer... So...I'll ask again....Why did the Democrats lose control of the U.S. Senate!?!

Low Voter Turnout.

Stop ignoring a question/fact (like you always do) and answer...

I addressed everything.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ah, no. States choose whether to legalize gay marriage or not. Being a traditional red state, people who don't like gay marriage keep getting voted in.

That's the will of the people..States have rights, if the people of Georgia voted it down that is the will of the people Long live liberty..

So you want government to tell people how to live their lives? All we can do is give the necessary tools and resources so people can live their lives and that includes birth control, plan B, morning after pill and abortions.

When did I say that... I said don't want my money used for abortions...Again people on welfare do not need to have children..

Low Voter Turnout.

chuckles....

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
That's the will of the people..States have rights, if the people of Georgia voted it down that i the will of the people Long live liberty..

When did I say that... I said don't want my money used for abortions...Again people on welfare do not need to have children..

chuckles....

Chuckles.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

If I'm not mistaken this Country was founded on "Christan" beliefs...Are you aware that the congress began its sessions with prayer, both houses of congress.. God was referred to in the constitutions of the colonies and later the thirteen states as: one God in South Carolina and Connecticut; Almighty in North Carolina, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Vermont; in Massachusetts, He was called, the Supreme Being, the Creator, Good and the Great Legislator of the Universe; He was called the Governor of the Universe in Pennsylvania and Vermont; and the inspirer of the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in South Carolina and Pennsylvania. His Divine Providence was recognized in New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts. In Connecticut he was called Savior and Lord.

These references to God make clear that our founding fathers recognized and acknowledged God's nature and authority, as well as mankind's dependence upon the Lord. God gave man freewill and the function of government is to protect it....

Apparently the Democratic party is Godless..

Take due notice there of and Govern yourself accordingly...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If I'm not mistaken this Country was founded on "Christan" beliefs...Are you aware that the congress began its sessions with prayer, both houses of congress.. God was referred to in the constitutions of the colonies and later the thirteen states as: one God in South Carolina and Connecticut; Almighty in North Carolina, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Vermont; in Massachusetts, He was called, the Supreme Being, the Creator, Good and the Great Legislator of the Universe; He was called the Governor of the Universe in Pennsylvania and Vermont; and the inspirer of the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in South Carolina and Pennsylvania. His Divine Providence was recognized in New York, Connecticut and Massachusetts. In Connecticut he was called Savior and Lord.

These references to God make clear that our founding fathers recognized and acknowledged God's nature and authority, as well as mankind's dependence upon the Lord. God gave man freewill and the function of government is to protect it....

Apparently the Democratic party is Godless..

Take due notice there of and Govern yourself accordingly...
All those references you made in your first paragraph describe some of the lunacy in which this country was founded on. It was those same people that had no problem killing "witches" in the name of "god." Would you do that today? Same loons who enslaved people and considered them 1/4 of a person. In the name of "god." I think I can answer that for you because I know you don't think that.

The freewill that the people that founded this country utilized was to cause a complete genocide of those that occupied the land at the time.

I'm not going to argue over what you believe in, don't believe in, or what I certainly don't believe in, but I just chuckle when people tell a story of how this place was founded.

My point here is that it's almost irrelevant hundreds of years later that the forefathers founded this country on christian beliefs. Time goes by and things change. Can you imagine the witch hunt today in 2014? lol We'd all be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711