Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You know, the Fat, lying, drug addict, GOP poster boy that seems to be your source of information when Sarah Palin isn't blessing you with her vast knowledge of all things worldly ...

You guys amuse me... I haven't listen to rush in years..... Don Imus, must be the source of information you choose.

Democratic talk radio has been hijacked by the far left..

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
You guys amuse me... I haven't listen to rush in years..... Don Imus, must be the source of information you choose.

Democratic talk radio has been hijacked by the far left..

Does "democratic talk radio" even exist? AirAmerica crashed and burned. All that the left is left with now is the "mainstream" media and the ABCs, CBSs, NBCs and CNNs of the world. Oh, yeah, and the majority of the print media.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Does "democratic talk radio" even exist? AirAmerica crashed and burned. All that the left is left with now is the "mainstream" media and the ABCs, CBSs, NBCs and CNNs of the world. Oh, yeah, and the majority of the print media.

Colin Cowherd on ESPN radio is democratic leaning and let's it be known, but he's by no means far left or anything. I actually like him.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Sarah Palin? Isn't she that Senator from that reality show?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Does "All that the left is left with now is the "mainstream" media and the ABCs, CBSs, NBCs and CNNs of the world. Oh, yeah, and the majority of the print media.

We have gone from the Greatest Generation which was the most civic-minded because they fought World War II together ... to, us, the baby boomers, who are the worst at working together because our foundational experience has been split apart to fight the left-right battle.

I can honestly tell you that I have voted Republican since Bush 2.0..... but not now. Conservatism is NOT what it was 10+ years ago. If you tell me otherwise..... you would be untrue to me and more importantly to yourself.

If ultra-nationalism a.k.a fascism comes to America it will be from neoconservatives, "wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross."

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Sure it is.. We have.. Bill Press, TJ Michaels, Bob Williams, Thom Hartmman.. There is also-DEMOCRATIC TALK RADIO

Last edited:

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
We have gone from the Greatest Generation which was the most civic-minded because they fought World War II together ... to, us, the baby boomers, who are the worst at working together because our foundational experience has been split apart to fight the left-right battle.

I can honestly tell you that I have voted Republican since Bush 2.0..... but not now. Conservatism is NOT what it was 10+ years ago. If you tell me otherwise..... you would be untrue to me and more importantly to yourself.

If ultra-nationalism a.k.a fascism comes to America it will be from neoconservatives, "wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross."

If so,then I'm moving to Canada...

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
If so,then I'm moving to Canada...

So you’ll be in good company with all the Hollywood liberals who promised threatened to leave because of election results earlier in this decade (Alec Baldwin,Rosie O’Donnell, Roseanne Barr, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Kathy Griffin, Joy Behar. Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, et al).

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
So you’ll be in good company with all the Hollywood liberals who promised threatened to leave because of election results earlier in this decade (Alec Baldwin,Rosie O’Donnell, Roseanne Barr, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Kathy Griffin, Joy Behar. Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, et al).

Is that supposed to be a problem?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So you’ll be in good company with all the Hollywood liberals who promised threatened to leave because of election results earlier in this decade (Alec Baldwin, Rosie O’Donnell, Roseanne Barr, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Kathy Griffin, Joy Behar. Whoopi Goldberg, Barbra Streisand, et al).

Is that supposed to be a problem?

Nah, more of an empty, idle threat/promise. It’s all about posturing to appear to be willing to give something up if they don’t get their way. Sadly, there was never any real chance of anyone leaving.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I actually think that little "comic" is funny. Not because Sarah Palin happened to post it. You could wake me up at 3AM to tell me that she died and I'd fall back asleep like a baby. But I happen to agree with the message that comic is sending.

I'll go on the record and say that all the outlawing that has happened in Ferguson is a bigger injustice than what the Mike Brown situation has been presented as by the media. You have to be a real sack of sh*t to destroy businesses in your own community that help your community strive. And then most likely nobody will be prosecuted for anything. Ain't nobody going to build a damn business there anymore. Good luck to those people that have to drive out 10 miles to buy a carton of milk every time they need to go to the grocery store. Just like it is was here in Los Angeles after the L.A. Riots. Absolute morons.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Since it is on the internet it must be true. The very same people above are exhibiting the same behavior the Samsungites did when the bend-gate fiasco came up. They hated everything Apple so they latched on to a thing that made it look bad regardless of facts. It's sad that some of the very same people above were vehemently against these same people. Now they are exhibiting the same behavior.

Sarah Palin has been shown to not know what she is talking about. Remember this gem: "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." Or this gem: "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" in regards to going over the border to receive healthcare from Canada? She is an ignoramus and a hypocrite of the highest degree. No wonder half of America loves her.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Since it is on the internet it must be true. The very same people above are exhibiting the same behavior the Samsungites did when the bend-gate fiasco came up. They hated everything Apple so they latched on to a thing that made it look bad regardless of facts. It's sad that some of the very same people above were vehemently against these same people. Now they are exhibiting the same behavior.

Sarah Palin has been shown to not know what she is talking about. Remember this gem: "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." Or this gem: "We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" in regards to going over the border to receive healthcare from Canada? She is an ignoramus and a hypocrite of the highest degree. No wonder half of America loves her.

Yeah, I’m guessing you really didn’t mean to go there. I am certainly not defending Sarah Palin. But don’t be fooled into thinking that she has a corner on the lies and crazy talk market.

Try these on for size:

And who could forget this gem?

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
You're as for left as they can come..you ignore fact after fact and supporting evidence posted in post after post......if you don't love this country sir, then get out along with your pinko communist Hollywood friends..... I'll personally drive you to the borderline.....

Status
Not open for further replies.