Sarah Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Saw this on Palin's Facebook Page.

palin.png

The really sad part.... many of those leaving a comment believe she is quoting Obama. The influence she and other conservative talking heads have on their "fans" is very disconcerting. It only inflames the weak minded and gullible... and serves nothing more than to divide us as a nation.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 72798

The really sad part.... many of those leaving a comment believe she is quoting Obama. The influence she and other conservative talking heads have on their "fans" is very disconcerting. It only inflames the weak minded and gullible... and serves nothing more than to divide us as a nation.

Agreed....sadly. Only if the majority of these people would learn to crack a book instead of blindly following the stupid....

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 72798

That's funny! And about the truth. Thanks for sharing this!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I love it. So true. I love Sarah Palin. She speaks the truth and doesn't care what people think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That's funny! And about the truth. Thanks for sharing this!

Explain to me how this is true.

On the other hand... since Timothy McVie was white and Palin is white, then Palin must support domestic terrorism. True?

Wow... I can play too!!!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Explain to me how this is true.

On the other hand... since Timothy McVie was white and Palin is white, then Palin must support domestic terrorism. True?

Wow... I can play too!!!

The truth is in how Obama treats executive orders. Not literally the looting thing.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Ironically, it’s the dems that play to the "low information voters", providing their "news" is well crafted snippets, sound bites and headlines - you know, stuff like the GOP's supposed "war on women".

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ironically, it’s the dems that play to the "low information voters", providing their "news" is well crafted snippets, sound bites and headlines - you know, stuff like the GOP's supposed "war on women".

War on Women..... lets see what Rush has to say about that...

Limbaugh: A caller asked, when did birth control pills become so important to the humane condition, the federal government requires every insurance policy to cover them? Eye examines, dental work are not mandated by Obamacare, but contraception is. Birth control pills are. Which is worse, to go blind from lack of regular eye exams or or to get pregnant?

And again, pregnancy is something that you have to do to cause. It doesn't just happen to you while you're walking down the street except in the case of sexual abuse. Pregnancy requires actions and yet we treat it as a great imposition that women need to be protected from. It's a sickness, it's a disease, it's whatever and there's got to be a pill for it. And yet they wouldn't have the problem if they didn't do a certain thing. It's that simple.

----------------

Is Rush the GOP... certainly he is not, however his influence on GOP voters is great.

Too bad Rush is ignorant to the fact that doctors prescribe birth control pills to:

reduce cramps or menstrual pain (31%); menstrual regulation, which for some women may help prevent migraines and other painful “side effects” of menstruation (28%); treatment of acne (14%); and treatment of endometriosis (4%).

But Rush is equating Obamacare's birth control mandate to the government supporting sluts.

So yes... there are a ton of "low information" voters out there, flamed by the likes of Limbaugh... and Palin. Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to look out my window here in Michigan and see if I can view Wisconsin across Lake Michigan.

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site

"low information voters" You're kidding right?

You mean the voters running around with 3 point hats, singing 1776 and telling people the ACA will have death panels and will pull the plug on Grandma if it cost to much to treat her? or the government would rather send you $50 for an end of life pill? or the folks that still say they want to see Obama's real birth certificate? or the people that say Obama is a Muslim? or the people that put up YouTube videos saying Obama is the antichrist? or the voters that think the the new world order is coming and to watch out for unmarked black helicopters. or the government has plans to take away your guns? or the government is planning on putting people in FEMA labor camps?

You really think the democrats play to these people?

Last edited:

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
"low information voters" You're kidding right?

You mean the voters running around with 3 point hats, singing 1776 and telling people the ACA with have death panels and will pull the plug on Grandma if it cost to much to treat her? or the government would rather send you $50 for an end of life pill? or the folks that still say they want to see Obama's real birth certificate? or the people that say Obama is a Muslim? or the people that put up YouTube videos saying Obama is the antichrist? or the voters that think the the new world order is coming and to watch out for unmarked black helicopters. or the government has plans to take away your guns? or the government is planning on putting people in FEMA labor camps?

You really think the democrats play to these people?

Most of the Democrat voters aren’t aware there’s even an election on November 4, because they’re not citizens and have only recently come across the border.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711