Anyone playing Vain Glory?

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded this game when it released last week and it is growing on me fast. I have never played a MOBA genre game but am picking up on it fast. It rally is a great game.

So if you play it what are your thoughts?

I was also looking for people to game with. If you want add me. My ign is DiscreteMayhem and I am on the NA server.

DanArnoldMist

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Vain Glory blows me away visually, but I find it a little slow. Try out The Ember Conflict, currently in BETA. If you're outside of the selected countries I can get you a code!

Irvine08

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I played it too. it's a pretty nice and addicting MOBA game. I like this game so much cause it is more focused on ganking and clashes even early in the game instead of farming and racing to get better gear.

The downside of this game is that it’s pretty large requiring 2GB of space and you need a fairly powerful device such as Nexus 7 and LG G Pro 2 to play it at its full potential. :)

crocodile90

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
One of the best MOBA i ever played on mobile.. can u post your username? we can play some games together :) and btw @lukedavis i tried to play the game on iPad i really prefer to play it on iphone, ipad is too big!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2