Football(Soccer)

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
re: F?tbol (Soccer)

I follow MLS as well as the EPL. We, Sacramento Republic FC, won the USLPRO Championship this year in or first year as a club and are looking at one of the "hopeful" MLS expansion slots to bring MLS to Sacramento..

As for EPL, I dont have a favorite at the moment, but do follow Chelsea and Arsenal (for Navi...) and others.

Last edited:

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

I follow MLS as well as the EPL. We, Sacramento Republic FC, won the USLPRO Championship this year in or first year as a club and are looking at one of the "hopeful" MLS expansion slots to bring MLS to Sacramento..

As for EPL, I dont have a favorite at the moment, but do follow Chelsea and Arsenal (for Navi...) and others.

That would be great to get the Republic in MLS. Hopefully create a rivalry with the quakes.

Don't have an EPL team yet either, but enjoy watching matches a ton on the weekends.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Can't decide on a team. Don't want to go top of the table be a front runner but don't want to go to the bottom either.

I was actually going to follow a team based on their kits. That puts West Braum in the running along with Everton for me.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

Will they have to play on turf or will they get grass? Pretty BS if they do (have to play on turf).

World Cup turf concerns... A problem with northern cities, I suppose. But in Minneapolis, for insistence, Target Field is heated from below the grass all winter, which allows green fresh grass during the baseball season... But it's quite expensive.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

The Merseyside derby (matches between Everton and Liverpool football clubs; the longest running top-flight derby in England) is Sunday! I'll be watching :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh